Is this something you would do for your husband

Dream Hubby

Couple
I have discovered my husband loves my Christmas gift I gave him, a strap on I use on him frequently. Recently I came across this picture on his laptop and wondered about it.

Hubby Doggy.jpg

I was wondering if this might be something you would do for your husband? If so, has anyone tried it and what did you think? Guys who have tried it, did you like it? Is it something I might pursue for my husband in the future?

Thanks in advance for everyones input.

Lori

"used to" and now what do you think?
"used to" and now what do you think?
Hi Alisha
Well, that was at the very beginnig. After 4somes came for some time, but we really enjoy much 3somes MFM after, cause the other´s partner female wasen´t spending much great time with me.
I really enjoyed staring my wife doing blowjobs to the other guy and been fucked, until I got so turn on that I decided to make a try. So after a pillow talk next time she ask the guy if we could share his cock, and she ask him to fuck me if he wanted to keep fucking her. He did, and I feeled so excited that he make me cum without touching my own cock. It was in 4 position and my wife under me, facing me and watching my eyes and the way I was enjoing it! that make her so turn on that she loved it too.(I will never forget the first time that a guy fucked me). The bull cum in my ass, we were using no condoms, so I spend all the way back home from that motel (returning home by bus) with my ass licking his cum in my shorts. We didn´t say a word in that bus until we arrived home.

I'm interested in this too Lori. My boyfriend jokes about wanting to do this when we're talking dirty, but I wonder if he's being serious. I'm just not sure if I could

Some times I wonder if it would be a turn on or not for him. I know for me, trading him for a night with a huge BBC would be very exciting, but until seeing this picture, I never thought about how and what would be happening to him in the other room. At least not like this. Sometimes I get really dirty and think about just abusing him in many of the ways he likes me to get it. Would be fun sometimes I must admit.

Hi Alisha
Well, that was at the very beginnig. After 4somes came for some time, but we really enjoy much 3somes MFM after, cause the other´s partner female wasen´t spending much great time with me.
I really enjoyed staring my wife doing blowjobs to the other guy and been fucked, until I got so turn on that I decided to make a try. So after a pillow talk next time she ask the guy if we could share his cock, and she ask him to fuck me if he wanted to keep fucking her. He did, and I feeled so excited that he make me cum without touching my own cock. It was in 4 position and my wife under me, facing me and watching my eyes and the way I was enjoing it! that make her so turn on that she loved it too.(I will never forget the first time that a guy fucked me). The bull cum in my ass, we were using no condoms, so I spend all the way back home from that motel (returning home by bus) with my ass licking his cum in my shorts. We didn´t say a word in that bus until we arrived home.

Wow, that is a wild story.

Back