Is this something you would do for your husband

No problem.
Just keep in mind that if it's personal, take it to PM. Otherwise try to keep any discussion on topic or start a new one to accommodate the new direction.

That's not directed just at you, but as a reminder to everyone.
Thanks for your cooperation.

My husband love having me use a toy on him. He has even progressed from a small slender vibrator to a larger more intense vibrator. It makes him cum so hard and so much. He said he read about it and said what we do is called milking. It massages an area that makes a man release all of his stored supply.

At the same time, I have asked him if he wanted me to get a strap on for him. He has made it very clear he doesn't want it. He just likes his vibrator and my stroking.

Some times I wonder if it would be a turn on or not for him. I know for me, trading him for a night with a huge BBC would be very exciting, but until seeing this picture, I never thought about how and what would be happening to him in the other room. At least not like this. Sometimes I get really dirty and think about just abusing him in many of the ways he likes me to get it. Would be fun sometimes I must admit.
ohh sounds hot...............

Back