Is this real

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilolme

Female
A good way improve your libido over time is to change your appearance a bit at a time. With your end goal to be a hotwife.

A hot wife’s primary focus is expressing her sexuality in how she looks, from the type of shoes she wears to the way she keeps her pussy shaved.

She will wear short dresses/skirts with heels when she can, when not able She will wear tight fitting or revealing clothes. Sexy perfume, and high-heels are a must as are doing her hair and wearing makeup. At night she is naked or will wear sexy lingerie. She goes to the gym often to keep herself in shape. To add spice to the mundane tasks like going to the grocery store she doesn't wear underwear ever.

Why, simply because the advantages to being a hotwife are numerous

You're husband will lust for you much more, even if he doesn't show it more physically, he will show it romantically or in the simple things he does to help around the house.

The reason is that when you look hot, other men will croon over you which will make you feel more confident and attractive but also will cause your man to prove his love/lust/attraction/commitment more (men are so easy)

So how do you do this, the answer is different for everybody. With me I started out dieting I lost some weight and started to dress differently, out went the flannel pants and dowdy mom slacks to be replaced with modest skirts fitted jeans and tight fitting or semi sheer tops. it was slow going to start but accelerated when I started having guys flirt with me. I felt re invigorated and hit the gym, kept up my diet and started wearing sexier clothing. Within a year I found I was happy about myself and even felt sexy for the first time in years. I have kept this going and I have never felt more sexy loved or wanted in my life. The added bonus has been that because of the extra attention I was getting got hubby to get back in shape 2 which has done great things for his bedroom stamina.

So my advice is give it a go soon people will look at you like your hot, which will start to make you believe you could be hot, and then before you know it because of how you look dress and act you will be a hotwife!., your sexual energy will be off the chart which can only be good for a healthy long lasting sexual/romantic relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back