Is this real or just a bunch of guys?

I'm 24 years old, I've been married 3 years. I am married to a white guy. Before this I usually had black boyfriends. I do love my husband but I have always been more attracted to black guys. This seems like the idea situation. I just don't believe it is real or that any of this would work in real life.

You'll possibly find yourself 'sneaking back around to BMs', if BMs are what you are used to dealing with physically and emotionally.

I'm 24 years old, I've been married 3 years. I am married to a white guy. Before this I usually had black boyfriends. I do love my husband but I have always been more attracted to black guys. This seems like the idea situation. I just don't believe it is real or that any of this would work in real life.
From Wisconsin, It's REAL...I see a cuckhold couple here. You know what BBD FEELS like and you KNOW you will not live with out it. Hubby will be preparing you for many bulls and stallions since he will keep you...your pussy wants us.

It is real Holly...happy to talk - Mike

Back