is this for real?

Yes it's true. I'm not sure why black people identifies themselves with slavery so much. While almost every race in human history enslave and was enslaved. On a side note, in Middel East slavery persisted much longer than in the US.

Yes it's true. I'm not sure why black people identifies themselves with slavery so much. While almost every race in human history enslave and was enslaved. On a side note, in Middel East slavery persisted much longer than in the US.
in middle east they use white slaves as soldiers they were not lucky as slaves in America.
you know what that mean,They will not live too long.while the slaves in America was more like the Russian farmers at that period .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries

Last edited:
in middle east they use white slaves as soldiers they were not lucky as slaves in America.
you know what that mean,They will not live too long.while the slaves in America was more like the Russian farmers at that period .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries

that link you've quoted talks about Turks enslaving greeks and albanians. that hardly sounds like "mid east" taking "white slaves". you realise those are neighbouring countries right?

and enslaving pows (whilst sounds wrong when you look at it 500 years after it happened), it still doesn't sound the same as black people being lifted from their home country, transported across the world (with death rates of around 80%) and then used as free labour by white people.

that link you've quoted talks about Turks enslaving greeks and albanians. that hardly sounds like "mid east" taking "white slaves". you realise those are neighbouring countries right?

and enslaving pows (whilst sounds wrong when you look at it 500 years after it happened), it still doesn't sound the same as black people being lifted from their home country, transported across the world (with death rates of around 80%) and then used as free labour by white people.
whatever , I still looking for your body ...........:mstickle:ok you right:mstickle: ....,noren are you arabic .

I abhor slavery of any kind, as well as racism. What you fail to perhaps understand is that many if not most black slaves who were "lifted from their home country" was not done without the help of competing black tribes who sold off other blacks into slavery.

It is long past the time where the stirring of this pot should stop.

I abhor slavery of any kind, as well as racism. What you fail to perhaps understand is that many if not most black slaves who were "lifted from their home country" was not done without the help of competing black tribes who sold off other blacks into slavery.

It is long past the time where the stirring of this pot should stop.

does it matter if africans were coralled, kidknapped and sold by other africans? does this aspect make the crime any lesser or greater?

i've never understand why people make that point.

does it matter if africans were coralled, kidknapped and sold by other africans? does this aspect make the crime any lesser or greater?

i've never understand why people make that point.

No it doesn't matter.. perhaps you would like to re-read what I said. Honey if you can't understand what the point is then you definitely won't understand the explanation as to why you seem to always miss the point.

Back