Is this even real?

I'm 24 years old, I've been married 3 years. I am married to a white guy. Before this I usually had black boyfriends. I do love my husband but I have always been more attracted to black guys. This seems like the idea situation. I just don't believe it is real or that any of this would work in real life

Well, like I said it all depends on personalities and whether the person is kinky enough. I know I would be ok. So, here I am , a real person.

Believe me when I say this, there are many, many white husbands out there that not only would be ok with it they want it to happen real bad. They have no desires at all to stray themselves but they want their wives fucked by a black man.

There are many types out there too. Some the hubby wants it but the wife don't. Some the wife wants it but the hubby don't or he don't know that his wife wants it. Some the hubby finally talks the wife into it. Some the hubby is STILL trying to talk the wife into it. Some both want it and both are glad of it. Some have never thought about it ( I suppose). Some may think about it but don't say anything to anyone.

It definitely happens and most likely more than many think.

I'm 24 years old, I've been married 3 years. I am married to a white guy. Before this I usually had black boyfriends. I do love my husband but I have always been more attracted to black guys. This seems like the idea situation. I just don't believe it is real or that any of this would work in real life
hi Holly it can be but its not going to be easy it was the same with my hubby at first .reassure him you love him and wont leave him but be clear that you need your lovers to please you sexually .you can work it out me and Brian did and we have,nt looked back.

Back