IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE ?

Depends on the girl...my GF has a girlfriend who just can't take big guys even though she's a real whore and fucks a lot.....

This girl could do it...and if that Bull is over 9" (hard to tell) and my cunt bottoms out before I've taken him all, I can pick myself up, set my butt down on that cock, and definitely ride him balls-deep in my slut ass :oops:

:blackheart: Lanie

I'm not even sure what your question actually is. Do you mean ....
  • possible that a cock is THAT BIG, or
  • possible to get ALL of that big black cock inside you?
The answer to the first is YES, and the answer to the last is Probably NO, as its not going through the cervix, and that's the only avenue into a woman's body after 6 inches UNLESS you go up your ASS or down her THROAT. ;)

I'm not even sure what your question actually is. Do you mean ....
  • possible that a cock is THAT BIG, or
  • possible to get ALL of that big black cock inside you?
The answer to the first is YES, and the answer to the last is Probably NO, as its not going through the cervix, and that's the only avenue into a woman's body after 6 inches UNLESS you go up your ASS or down her THROAT. ;)

I don't think too many women are quite that small - though maybe most can only take 7" or 8". I know that if I relax and position my hips right, I can take 9" balls deep - and I feel it slide >past< my cervix, not into it. I have seen some info online, about how that works, I think a "cul de sac" past the cervix that can expand and take more under the right circumstances...you should look into it.

Also, when I "bottom out" at 9", it hits something entirely different that sometimes - especially if I'm riding "cowgirl" style - gives me these mind-blowing, crazy, out of control writhing orgasms :oops: (0ne of the reasons I'm so interested in finding really big guys)

I don't think too many women are quite that small - though maybe most can only take 7" or 8". I know that if I relax and position my hips right, I can take 9" balls deep - and I feel it slide >past< my cervix, not into it. I have seen some info online, about how that works, I think a "cul de sac" past the cervix that can expand and take more under the right circumstances...you should look into it.

Also, when I "bottom out" at 9", it hits something entirely different that sometimes - especially if I'm riding "cowgirl" style - gives me these mind-blowing, crazy, out of control writhing orgasms :oops: (0ne of the reasons I'm so interested in finding really big guys)

Cowgirl style is very deep!

Back