Is this all there is?

Suzy Q

Female
Married Lady in UK - married since young and only known her husband - has found this site and others and craves more than have had.

Ready for new experiences - husband is unaware and I dont care about that.

I have suddenly realised that there is more than my husband tells me - he once said that if I could find bigger than him I could try - of course he was laughing when he said it - well he might be laughing a lot more if I can find any willing partners here - advice from both males and females will also be welcomed.

I have learnt that a term used is "blacked" well from the pictures I have seen I am ready to be "blacked" and I have a lot to catch up on I think?

Any help?

My avatar is me and my husband and his "big" cock.

I am prepared to learn and follow - even to use bad language of necessary and I am prepared for anal as I have read that this is required?

Look forward to hearing from any interested parties?

Married Lady in UK - married since young and only known her husband - has found this site and others and craves more than have had.

Ready for new experiences - husband is unaware and I dont care about that.

I have suddenly realised that there is more than my husband tells me - he once said that if I could find bigger than him I could try - of course he was laughing when he said it - well he might be laughing a lot more if I can find any willing partners here - advice from both males and females will also be welcomed.

I have learnt that a term used is "blacked" well from the pictures I have seen I am ready to be "blacked" and I have a lot to catch up on I think?

Any help?

My avatar is me and my husband and his "big" cock.

I am prepared to learn and follow - even to use bad language of necessary and I am prepared for anal as I have read that this is required?

Look forward to hearing from any interested parties?

Your prepared to do all these things and you still havent been blacked?
What's the problem?

Back