Is there Love or just Sex?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
When white women (whether including married ones) are out wanting to hook up with black men, including white hubbies wanting black men to seduce their women, is it all done simply because there's interracial taboo desire involved ... or is there some measure of real love existing here?

When it comes to a black man and a white woman being together, why does our minds quickly jump to sex and hardly do we think about love?

03_002_museum.jpg

Well I obvioulsy can't speak for everyone. In our relationship it is strictly for sex. We have a very strong foundation and absolutely adore each other and have mind blowing sex of our own. Wife just happens to like some black cock from time to time....ok well a little more often than that..lol. It is only about sex though, if one of her regulars starts getting to clingy or to up in our business she drops him. I know many other couples are different but we are in this lifestyle for our pleasure,,mainly the wifes. Any black stud should feel lucky that he gets to hit that ass and shouldn't look to much into it because beyond the sex she really isnt interested in much else.

Well I obvioulsy can't speak for everyone. In our relationship it is strictly for sex. We have a very strong foundation and absolutely adore each other and have mind blowing sex of our own. Wife just happens to like some black cock from time to time....ok well a little more often than that..lol. It is only about sex though, if one of her regulars starts getting to clingy or to up in our business she drops him. I know many other couples are different but we are in this lifestyle for our pleasure,,mainly the wifes. Any black stud should feel lucky that he gets to hit that ass and shouldn't look to much into it because beyond the sex she really isnt interested in much else.
Spot on, thats the very same for us, it"s all about the Sex factor, nothing else, as long as everyone gets something out of it and we all enjoy it, a situation of return to enjoy and take on the pleasure again and again, always looking forward to the next time.

Sarah loves to cuddle after sex so she would love her black studs to snuggle up next to her after a good fucking. But this thread goes both ways some black guys are just looking for white pussy whether it's single or married. That's why there are a Loy of "players" who out there.

Yeah, especially the black guys who can't help showing their dicks on their page like its an ID-type of badge. But there's some that aren't all players.

Ought to be sex only when both parties are clearly strangers. That said, the line can become a little blurred somewhat and knowing when not to over indulge is quite key.

Ought to be sex only when both parties are clearly strangers. That said, the line can become a little blurred somewhat and knowing when not to over indulge is quite key.

Hard drawing a line when everything's all grey in between.

Would not be universally applicable, my thought process on how, making it all the more difficult to prescribe...

Back