Is there Love or just Sex?

It's all about the sex for us. That and we have made a friend or two lol. What we have found was when we meet a white guy for play it was a one and done. Also kinda a size Queen here :) . Now when we meet a BBC for play it seems like they are there to please and won't stop till you tap out lol. So for us we have never really understood the whole cuckolding thing. Just great sex and friendship here and oh yeah the Love of Sex ;)

More than a couple of taboos involved here. For married women, it is the taboo of sex with someone other than your husband. For the husband, it is the taboo of watching and or encouraging your wife to have sex with another man. And, of course the taboo of interracial sex.

A lot of the men I have had sex with get a great thrill out of fucking a married woman. They must, given their reactions to seeing my wedding band against their cock. And the number of times men have cum all over my ring.

And when I let a black man know I'm interested in him, you can see his lust burning.

No love here. Just lust. I'm his fuck toy. He is mine. My lovers that I see on a regular basis share an ongoing lust. Love of lust if you wish.

Good point! If it is love, would these women leave their husbands for a black man?
I almost did once!:oops:It was my former boss and I got VERY into him! Glad I stayed with Hubby, though. My former boss turned out to be a jerk. I ended up keeping my husband AND getting to play with other men!:wub:

I think it depends on the circumstance. If its just two people hooking up then its obviously just about sex and theres no love involved. On the other hand if they have a prolonged arrangement then love could become an issue.

As for the taboo that may be a factor at first but after a while its just about wanting good sex.

Sex with black men is simply better.

Good point! If it is love, would these women leave their husbands for a black man?

I have children so I would never leave hubby for their sake. But if not for them then I could see it happening if I fell in love with someone else.

Last edited:
Back