Is there anybody actually trying to meet for a date?

Too many FAKES, FLAKES and VTW (Verified Time Wasters) but I have been lucky with a few from here and I appreciate them for being genuine and honest with thier intentions to meet.

I am from Philly and have always known its dry in Philly and places alike. Too many bruthaz up here in the east coast. One thing for sure is competition. Plus they ain't gotta even look find one. While I haven't found any on this site, I have been lucky outside the beaten paths. Even as a discrete mafuka, I've tripped up to York, Lancaster, Scranton, Indiana Pa even as far as Illinois and Washington states.

As a trucker, I can tell you for what it's worth, it's not all that Gucci here or anywhere along the east coast, you just gotta supplement whatever you do with some mobility. Do one or two things to set yourself apart in the midst of all that competition. We ain't all Cousin Wesley Pipes, We all can't be nothing but gangster and tugs.

Update, we’ve now had two legitimate guys meet up on here and have to say quality beats quantity. Both genuinely good people
Who made the experience fun and stress free. Guess there are still some legitimate people in the world

The late boy friend we found was a quick fine, it only took fifteen attempts tp find one. This one looks like he is a real find.

I was saying the same thing. I live in Philadelphia and talked to lot of women/couples close to me and haven’t met one yet. I’ve had great conversations and good vibes with them and still haven’t even met, I think it’s more of a fantasy thing for most

I find this to be true.. too many White Men and "Couples" on here for fantasy.. The single women are very rare to find

Too few and far inbetween. One in too many legimate fantasy without seekers. While there might be one or two, here and there, this site isn't exactly crawling with folks looking hookups.[/QUOT

First off, I have no interest in just a hookup. I want something more substantial and I am not going to just settle for a drive by fucking. Secondly, this site is simply a microcosm of what is going on everywhere.

It seems like nobody's serious about actually meeting....
I thought that as well. Lot of men trying to pose as women. Or looking to have their bride take a BBC for them. (not my thing) Most had not even spoke to their wives yet. They just wanted dick pics for their fantasy. But have met a lady from Dallas, Houston, and Little Rock. Be patient some of us all real. I try to meet people in all of my work travels. It makes these business trip a little more tolerable

It seems like nobody's serious about actually meeting....
I feel your pain. But I have only been on here a few weeks, so maybe I am being impatient and unrealistic? I just seem to get a lot of talk, but very little action. I remain hopeful, because I figure sooner or later someone will be ready to meet.

Just you know the other side. We posted not here for Toronto area. We goe six hundred replies. Five hundred from guys over five hundred miles away or more. Yes you read right. We tried to meet up with fifteen. Two showed. One was ******* and stoned. The other one was as advertised.

Back