Is the "lifestyle" culture anti-intellectual?

pugnetti

Couple
My wife wants us to get more involved in "the lifestyle," but then she reads the forums here on B2W. Then she loses interest in the "lifestyle." Most of the posts on these forums sound like they were written by people who are cognitively impaired. It's difficult to find the words "you're" or "their" anywhere on this site; "your" and "there" are the only forms you'll see here. A recent forum post was titled "How old was you when turned into blackmans slut...". Here's another example of a post in a recent forum thread:

"one day my ******* and I was talking and she ask me about a black friend of my our she met at our house then she ask me if I had sex with him ,at first I did not know what and she ask again this time I said yes , she just set there then ask if dad knew about it yes I said,next she ask about his cock how big was it could I take it all did I enjoy it ,,,she told she had thought sex with a black men but never had we talk a little more and I told her he was stoping by tonight would you like to meet him she just set there them look up smile and said yes sure what time ,,,,,,,,so to make a long storie short we both had sex with him that night ,,,,,,,mom and ******* first bbc together but not the last......I just love happy ending......."

The author of that post is not from Croatia or Singapore. They're from Kentucky. That post isn't an outlier. About half of B2W forum posts sound just like that one. I doubt that most contributors to the B2W forums know what an outlier is.

How did this happen? Are there smart people lurking here, pretending to be stupid when they post to the forums? Does this lifestyle attract people from the bottom of the normal spectrum of intelligence? Is there an anti-intellectual B2W culture that causes smart people to feel like they should hide it, or is the B2W community actually as stupid as it seems?

I saw your bio and noticed your field. To be frank with you i dont think this subculture is anti intellect at all but what you must understand is that most users here arent looking for stimulating conversations. I am into the lifestyle and i am currently working towards my second degree in biological science hoping to become a maxillofacial surgeon. I love to talk about maxillmandibular relationships in the face with others on other sites.

For this fourm it really doesn't matter to me whether a female is a scientist or a bimbo. Im here to find white women i connect with and fuck their brains out. I think you are mixing two things that really shouldn't be mixed. Is it a plus if a girl is into biological science and skull anatomy sure, but im not here for that

My wife wants us to get more involved in "the lifestyle," but then she reads the forums here on B2W. Then she loses interest in the "lifestyle." Most of the posts on these forums sound like they were written by people who are cognitively impaired. It's difficult to find the words "you're" or "their" anywhere on this site; "your" and "there" are the only forms you'll see here. A recent forum post was titled "How old was you when turned into blackmans slut...". Here's another example of a post in a recent forum thread:

"one day my ******* and I was talking and she ask me about a black friend of my our she met at our house then she ask me if I had sex with him ,at first I did not know what and she ask again this time I said yes , she just set there then ask if dad knew about it yes I said,next she ask about his cock how big was it could I take it all did I enjoy it ,,,she told she had thought sex with a black men but never had we talk a little more and I told her he was stoping by tonight would you like to meet him she just set there them look up smile and said yes sure what time ,,,,,,,,so to make a long storie short we both had sex with him that night ,,,,,,,mom and ******* first bbc together but not the last......I just love happy ending......."

The author of that post is not from Croatia or Singapore. They're from Kentucky. That post isn't an outlier. About half of B2W forum posts sound just like that one. I doubt that most contributors to the B2W forums know what an outlier is.

How did this happen? Are there smart people lurking here, pretending to be stupid when they post to the forums? Does this lifestyle attract people from the bottom of the normal spectrum of intelligence? Is there an anti-intellectual B2W culture that causes smart people to feel like they should hide it, or is the B2W community actually as stupid as it seems?
I agree but lay off Kentucky

I saw your bio and noticed your field. To be frank with you i dont think this subculture is anti intellect at all but what you must understand is that most users here arent looking for stimulating conversations. I am into the lifestyle and i am currently working towards my second degree in biological science hoping to become a maxillofacial surgeon. I love to talk about maxillmandibular relationships in the face with others on other sites.

For this fourm it really doesn't matter to me whether a female is a scientist or a bimbo. Im here to find white women i connect with and fuck their brains out. I think you are mixing two things that really shouldn't be mixed. Is it a plus if a girl is into biological science and skull anatomy sure, but im not here for that
I second that Bro. People don't come on here intellectual conversations. Sure nice grammar isn't bad, but at the same time high-speak runs counter to the intend of this site. Pugnetti, tell her to be a little open to the grammar and she just might have fun. [Engineer by schooling, and IT Project Management to pay the bills]

I'm working on degree #3 and I'm 28. If grammar is that important to you then stay of the forums and concentrate on the blog section. Most people on these forums are looking for a nut not an intellectual convo.

Good points. I wish my wife was open to having a fling with a guy who can't spell. She just isn't. If she was able to get over that she'd have a lot more fun, but she shows no signs of being willing to do it. If she's making conversation with a guy and it comes to light that he has no idea who Vladimir Putin is, she's done with him. Normal people know that. If he stares at her blankly and has no curiosity when she tells him about her work, she's done with him. If there is nothing happening upstairs, she doesn't feel comfortable.

Good points. I wish my wife was open to having a fling with a guy who can't spell. She just isn't. If she was able to get over that she'd have a lot more fun, but she shows no signs of being willing to do it. If she's making conversation with a guy and it comes to light that he has no idea who Vladimir Putin is, she's done with him. Normal people know that. If he stares at her blankly and has no curiosity when she tells him about her work, she's done with him. If there is nothing happening upstairs, she doesn't feel comfortable.

It is good for any woman to have standards. I'm sure that if my gf ever decides to go black one day, it won't be with a pants sagging thug with no job. Probably won't be with a guy from this site either. this is more of a place to vent and exchange ideas, not to find mr. or mrs. right.

It is good for any woman to have standards. I'm sure that if my gf ever decides to go black one day, it won't be with a pants sagging thug with no job. Probably won't be with a guy from this site either. this is more of a place to vent and exchange ideas, not to find mr. or mrs. right.
Not all of us sag our pants jesus plus the point isnt to find mr or mrs right. You are her mr right you are finding a bull/ fuck buddy that your wife likes

Im sure most men here know who putin is your wife is beginning to sound very narcissistic and probably should remain in a solely Monogamous relationship. Iys obvious shes not intrested in most men other than you

The people that actually participate in this lifestyle tend to be intelligent and very good communicators. You have to be to set things up so everyone has fun.
The issue you are having is that a lot of posts are by people that are just here exploring a fantasy and could be a guy pretending to be a woman or a black bull and so those post get very unrealistic and crazy because they are all fantasy so anything could happen. Tell you husband he is now a cuck with no discussion and he accepts it right away, tell your whole family at the dinner table and instead of being shocked they are all really curious, find out your wife is cheating and it's no big deal, etc. None of that is realistic and the grammar is poor because those posts are usually being typed with one hand if you know what I mean.
There are also actual black guys here that are just either dumb or lazy and their posts show that. Those guys aren't in the lifestyle though because they'll never actually get invited to play with a wife or couple.
There are plenty of real and smart women, couples, black guys and cucks here if you look.
If your wife is looking for a totally typo free writer though than she might want to stay off the internet in general, lol.

image.jpg

Lmao Sounds like you are looking for a more professional man. However to say that one is not intellectual because of the way they write is a little pompous on your part.

BTW I like word-play and I can do the good grammar thing if that's her forte, so you can send her to play with me. I think that's a nice compromise eh?:)

There are numerous websites for people in the "lifestyle"...I wouldn't judge the intelligence level of the entire lifestyle group based upon posts from a particular theme-based website (b2w) - for one, you are not necessarily reading posts from the entire cross-section of members here...two, the 'lifestyle' is mainly themed around couples with other couples (which is not the theme here).

For the most part, I think you will find people in the lifestyle are generally above the average intelligence level, although there are multiple 'layers' of the lifestyle depending upon both where people are comfortable with their involvement in the lifestyle (which is usually driven by their own relationship/sex life/communication level), and the socio-economic class of the couple/person. :)

This is a lifestyle? thought it was just a bit of fun/sex new's to me

To add a few points to those already made...

The words that you cited as often being used improperly, you need to keep in mind that a good number of people, if not a majority, peruse this site from a phone or tablet which I would think is the major cause of misspelled words. Additionally, if those words are spelled correctly, spell check likely won't change them for syntax.

As to whether the "lifestyle" feeds anti intellectualism, I would have to disagree. First off, the term lifestyle in and of itself means different things to different people. It is typically used to denote couples swinging, but that is no longer the only definition. However, if we are simply talking about people using the internet just looking for NSA sex partners, I'd be reluctant to slap the lifestyle label on that.

If you were to go to a true lifestyle event, you would meet people from all walks of life, from white collar professionals all the way down the list. While there are some men who couldn't care less if you have a brain so long as you have three ports of entry, you will find others who do care, but I think that finding those types of men is dependent upon the forum where you are pursuing these men. Even though this isn't a dating/hook up site, many people take it as such and act accordingly.

In summation, if you don't think that the pool of potential mates suits your needs, then change where you are looking.

Back