Is she real? Is she fake? WTF! Can I get a "real" woman instead of all this spam!

How has your experience been as far as meeting a 'real' woman/ couple in person from this site?

• Total voters
I've tried but she found some good excuses. She gave me her facebook and her phone number. I've seen her pics,never rang her. She seems genuine but we never know. Hey man! She lives in Canada, miles away from me. Why waste my pounds just to make sure im dealing with a real person?

I've been on this site off and on for a year now and I'm curious about everyone else's (Mostly black men) opinions about this community.

My experience is that there is allot of fukkin bullshit on this site! I feel that is allot of gay white men on her posting bogus pictures of women just to get dick pictures n ******* and that's cool. I have never met anyone from the site and question the reliability of the so called 'women' using this site.

So I want to know.............

1. How has your experience been as far as meeting a 'real' woman/ couple in person?
  2. How many times have you actually met a woman/couple in person?
  3. Have you been hookwinked? Bamboozled? LOL..... If so, what is the percentage? 90% of the time?
I'm sure this will be a good posting as it gets around. I'd appreciate your honesty and I'm sure the rest of the guys will as well.

Santana
i do agree there r few profiles which seems in doubt ... i have met 2 womens frm this site till now and they have bein pretty good ,, havent met any couples yet

From the voting results up top so far, this site is a 'dud' for meeting women in person! WTF

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far.

I've been on here since April 2012. Im from the UK. I don't think people get any luck anywhere in the world on a site full of fakes like this one. Let's just waste our time till we get fed up mate :bigsmile:
PLENTY of fake people on tis site , just remember that anyone can tell you whatever you want to hear. but it is really a computer that you are talking too in the end....

yes not all will meet on a site like this due to distance and many factors , so thats why my
whte wife always look around near us in uk

If you're real as you say get in contact with me. I'm in Canada too.

i'm real and happy to speak to anyone on the phone if need be - i think everyone has different expectations of this site - i have spent relatively little time here to be honest -the pic i have now posted is indeed me and a friend - i see you are in TO - i am in NW Ontario about a 22 hour drive from you - if you want to skype we can do that too - i have no problem with who i am .

Did you cam with this Canadian chick? She seemed to be another faker!
so...now that you can see i am a real person...i guess its my turn to call you a fake...are you another wht man posing as blk...because in my experience so far on this site...that seems to be the thing to do....and dont you think its rather curious that you should call me a fake when you yourself have not proven you arent?

so...now that you can see i am a real person...i guess its my turn to call you a fake...are you another wht man posing as blk...because in my experience so far on this site...that seems to be the thing to do....and dont you think its rather curious that you should call me a fake when you yourself have not proven you arent?
Exactly. I wonder why he still isn't verified now that he is member of this site since more than a year. Verifying yourself is so easy: all you need is a camera, a paper and a pen. It literally takes like 3 mins. So why not? Hahahaha I always love to hear the excuses... Before whining about fake girls he'd better verify himself then I'm sure he'd get more REAL women hitting on him.

i do agree there r few profiles which seems in doubt ... i have met 2 womens frm this site till now and they have bein pretty good ,, havent met any couples yet
Hey..now hold on guys!!!...i am 100% woman+very real...im sure its all kinds,here+there,too, but the real deals usually find one another..im hoping...lol..im just a little freak wanting to meat my match...damit man

Back