Is she ready???

Ruger

Couple
We are in Charleston WV area. My dream for a while has been to watch my wife take bbc. Recently I had purchased a large dildo to use on her. She cums like crazy but reluctant to admit she liked it. But obvious is obvious. She now gets in to watching me jack off while fucking the dildo. She also enjoys sucking me while she is getting slammed. It seems close to reality but would it be the proper time to bring it up? Help, p.s. she's a petite blonde with a gorgeous pussy....I'm dying to see a bull fill it up....

I tore her up last night, and that pussy was so hot and loose when I went in. Love the feel of it all stretched out. She is asking for it again tonight.... can't wait to follow up with hot load up in her......

[QUOTtoE="Ruger, post: 1188944, member: 108887"]We are in Charleston WV area. My dream for a while has been to watch my wife take bbc. Recently I had purchased a large dildo to use on her. She cums like crazy but reluctant to admit she liked it. But obvious is obvious. She now gets in to watching me jack off while fucking the dildo. She also enjoys sucking me while she is getting slammed. It seems close to reality but would it be the proper time to bring it up? Help, p.s. she's a petite blonde with a gorgeous pussy....I'm dying to see a bull fill it up....[/QUOTE]
Love to help "
Inbox your bull!

We are in Charleston WV area. My dream for a while has been to watch my wife take bbc. Recently I had purchased a large dildo to use on her. She cums like crazy but reluctant to admit she liked it. But obvious is obvious. She now gets in to watching me jack off while fucking the dildo. She also enjoys sucking me while she is getting slammed. It seems close to reality but would it be the proper time to bring it up? Help, p.s. she's a petite blonde with a gorgeous pussy....I'm dying to see a bull fill it up....
I am in the same condition. My wife got fucked by a white bull but I love to see me her under a BBC

Back