Is she ready?

Now u know that us bulls are gonna say she is ready , u need to ask her is she ready to go on one of the wildest rides that she will ever take in life.......

What I had thought about was to set her up. Take her out on the town and get a hotel. Give a key to a friend and have him let himself in. Then when we get back to the room blind fold her. Then when it's right, let him have her. When he is taking her for the second time, remove the blindfold.

How about this you have honest communication about what you want and take it from there. I don't know maybe I'm just being crazy.

I totally agree, we are open and she likes the idea, but she is nervous about it. Typically once she has done it, the nerves go away.

These stories are the best! Especially the part where the cuckold walks in and finds his wife hanging from the chandelier by her ankles with ten dwarfs (or are they midgets? I always get them confused) taking turns fucking her as....

your woman has a truly gorgeous butt. a worthy match in all respects to her impossibly cute tits. and you don't appear such a slouch your own self.

Back