Is reverse cuckolding a thing?

unhung

Male
Just curious if any couples here "reverse cuckold". Like your guy is hung and dominant, and you have cuckolds join you so you can fuck them, then your bull and feel the difference and play it up. Anyone do that, or is it more in the "what's the point" category?

I do not think there is a "What's the point?" when it comes to sex.
It definitely could be a possibility!! Maybe the wannabe cucks woul be interested (not really bulls). I know I would be down for some play like this.

When Inread your post, I thought maybe it was about the girl getting off on watching her partner with other girls... That got my attention! I definitely can get turned on by typical things that would make other girls jealous!

Just curious if any couples here "reverse cuckold". Like your guy is hung and dominant, and you have cuckolds join you so you can fuck them, then your bull and feel the difference and play it up. Anyone do that, or is it more in the "what's the point" category?
.....I'm not even sure I understand the scenario to a "reverse cuckold" as you describe it.
To me, a reverse cuckold would be a husband cheating on his wife with other women ... that scenario has been going on since the beginning of time. Sandra Bullock would be a good example of a reverse cuckold. When she found out her husband was screwing other women and was asked about their separation, she said her husband was "cuckolding her" and she didn't know it.
I guess my question to your question/scenerio would be "how would you know the other man was a cuckold, and how would it be making him a cuckold by screwing you". The one that's the cuckold is your husband when you screw other men.

.....Also, just to better clarify the cuckold, dick size or color has absolutely nothing to do with becoming a cuckold. A woman can cuckold her husband with a man with a 3 inch dick, but her husband would still be a cuckold just the same. Cuckolding refers to the violation of the marriage vow ... mostly a wife screwing other men, making her husband a cuckold, but the cuckold word is being used quite a bit to a woman as well, who's husband is screwing around on her.

.....I'm not even sure I understand the scenario to a "reverse cuckold" as you describe it.
To me, a reverse cuckold would be a husband cheating on his wife with other women ... that scenario has been going on since the beginning of time. Sandra Bullock would be a good example of a reverse cuckold. When she found out her husband was screwing other women and was asked about their separation, she said her husband was "cuckolding her" and she didn't know it.
I guess my question to your question/scenerio would be "how would you know the other man was a cuckold, and how would it be making him a cuckold by screwing you". The one that's the cuckold is your husband when you screw other men.

.....Also, just to better clarify the cuckold, dick size or color has absolutely nothing to do with becoming a cuckold. A woman can cuckold her husband with a man with a 3 inch dick, but her husband would still be a cuckold just the same. Cuckolding refers to the violation of the marriage vow ... mostly a wife screwing other men, making her husband a cuckold, but the cuckold word is being used quite a bit to a woman as well, who's husband is screwing around on her.

It has everything to do with it. Of course white men should also be cuckolded by other white men, but it's not a pure blessed cuckolding unless I have cuckolded my white man's entire race going back generations. Then, and only then, has the white boi been properly cuckolded and defeated for all time.

A woman can't really be cuckolded, since a woman doesn't loose anything if her man sleeps around. Only a man can loose something. So we women hold absolute power to cuckold you. There is nothing you can do about it.

A woman can't really be cuckolded, since a woman doesn't loose anything if her man sleeps around. Only a man can loose something.
.....Well, now, I can't just let you off that easily, Lana. Why not expand your thoughts on that a bit? What exactly does a man lose when his woman sleeps around on him, that a woman doesn't lose when her man sleeps around on her?
.....Also, check out Elisabeth Edwards (John Edward's wife), and Sandra Bullock's comments about women being cuckolds.

Last edited:
A woman can't really be cuckolded, since a woman doesn't loose anything if her man sleeps around. Only a man can loose something. So we women hold absolute power to cuckold you. There is nothing you can do about it.
===========================================
Curious . If the husband sleeps around ...or he is a king or a Pharaoh with a harem of wives ... he can impregnate many women . Historically , we see lots of competition between different wives to make sure their children inherit power .

===========================================
Curious . If the husband sleeps around ...or he is a king or a Pharaoh with a harem of wives ... he can impregnate many women . Historically , we see lots of competition between different wives to make sure their children inherit power .

When men do it we call it cheating, since competition for the cock is no where as important as competition for the vagina.

When women cheat it's cuckolding.

Our vagina's are simply worth more and inferior weak white cuckold male's know what I say is TRUTH!

When men do it we call it cheating, since competition for the cock is no where as important as competition for the vagina.

When women cheat it's cuckolding.

Our vagina's are simply worth more and inferior weak white cuckold male's know what I say is TRUTH!
=====================================================
Interesting viewpoint ....... not so much the vagina ...as the ovaries ....
Still , women are becoming aggressive ( cheating ) to secure the "right" sperm from the "right" male ... white or black .
Like thoroughbred racehorses....and championship stallions

Still , women are becoming aggressive ( cheating ) to secure the "right" sperm from the "right" male ... white or black .

Big Black Champion stallions. The finest stud cocks a woman could proudly claim.

Back