IS MY WIFE FALLING FOR HIM ?

H

Hotwhitecouple

My wife is with her black lover right now but she she was meant to be coming home to our bed long ago .
I sat patiently waiting for her as usual and then i recieved a txt saying " Hi baby , dont wait up staying with James tonight c u in the morning x "
I txt her back asking her to come home but she hasn't replied .
This is the forth time this week Karen has been with her black lover but the first time shes decided to stay with him all night.. Im so jealous right now because he still has my wife when i should be fucking her in our bed right now.
Karen talks about him constantly and now i wonder if im loosing my wife to her black lover .
Any ideas ?

Keep in mind that your mind is your own worst enemy. She's probably very infatuated with him ... he's different, exciting, and ringing some of her bells she hasn't had rung. And, she's wanting to experience him as much as possible. The newness may wear off eventually as she realizes he is probably seeing other women as well.
Still, your wife should honor and value your concerns & requests if this arrangement is to work long term and not damage your marriage. The 2 of you should sit down and set some rules to this activity. For sure, she shouldn't be taking her instructions from "James", as his desires are selfish ones, and he won't have the best interest of your marriage in mind. This is all assuming you wish to only "share" your wife, not allow someone else to control her. Good luck ... Mac :smoke:

Thanks guys but i cant gelp feeling really jealous now .
Its eating me up to think of my woman being so taken with this black man that she has chosen to stay in his bed , knowing that it will be driving me crazy for her .
Karen does thrive on the idea of how much i want her back when she's with him and when she does get home she's just as ceazy for me to take her back.
The sex between us is so hot but the suggestion that he may be ringing her bell even more than i do makes me worry for us.
I just hope its nothing more than her usual behaviour to make me hot for her to back in our marital bed

Do most husbands feel the way i do , are there any more white husbands out there who have the same concerns as i do ?

I am no expert and everyone is different. Moments of feeling jealousy are ok as long as you keep things in perspective. My wife loves her bull, James and she feels very strongly about him. In our relationship she is very physically attracted to James and they sleep together in the master bedroom. But that doesn't mean we don't also have a loving relationship. As MacnFries mentioned there is probably a deep infatuation now but don't let that ruin things for you. Just my thoughts.

Very interesting thread. My wife has avoided the "ultimate moment" due to this very fear of falling in love, falling for him, or otherwise enjoying it too much.

Thank you for the perspective, helping me to understand the possible realities of it all. Perhaps I should really, really, really think my thoughts through, before I continue to be persistent in "selling her on the idea".

Again.... thank you for the thread and I hope that your wife finds her way home.

Most of my relationships have been long term. I don't honestly feel that any of the women have been in love with me. However that do like what happens in bed with me, a lot. Most of the relationships I have been in have started out intense. As time goes on the novelty wears off to some degree and we aren't fucking as often as we did initially. You also need to realize that the relationship with her bull is most likely entirely sexual. I would seriously doubt he wants her to move in with him. He apparently is a skillful fucker and probably curls her toes like she has never had them curled. I would say that after a while they will start to dial things back a bit. I would expect the relationship to last anywhere from 1 to 5 years.

Hello everyone , im Karen the naughty stop out wife that my husband created this thread about.
I think i need to tell the truth about this issue and let you all know that i never meant to upset my husband at all.
My husband means more to me than anyone alive and i dont believe there is man who can curl my toes more than he does,
I was just enjoying being black fucked so much last night and i knew it would make my hubby so hungry to have me when i got back home to him.
My black lover James is fantastic but my white husband Jamie is a completely better lover.
Both men have nice big cocks and both can really fuck and i love having my black lovers body on mine just as i do my husbands lovely fit body , but mostly its the intensity and seeing how much my gorgeous husband wants me when i return to our bed that gets me wetter than anything , thats why i like to tease him.
It always leads to the most hearf felt fuck sessions ever.
Thanks Karen..

Hi karen again ,Id love to know what the ladies here think of our situation and if they feel the same way towards their spouses as i do.
Would anyone else like to share thier experiences on this subject. ?

Do most husbands feel the way i do , are there any more white husbands out there who have the same concerns as i do ?

I can totally understand your feeling and they're completely legitimate. Allowing her to have another lover is a huge amount of trust but you are supposed to come first. Her lover NEVER comes before you. If the rules are that she has sex with him but does not stay then that is the rule and she has to abide by it or your marriage is at stake. You two need to sit and have a talk (without her lover present as he is not a part of your marriage).

Hello everyone , im Karen the naughty stop out wife that my husband created this thread about.
I think i need to tell the truth about this issue and let you all know that i never meant to upset my husband at all.
My husband means more to me than anyone alive and i dont believe there is man who can curl my toes more than he does,
I was just enjoying being black fucked so much last night and i knew it would make my hubby so hungry to have me when i got back home to him.
My black lover James is fantastic but my white husband Jamie is a completely better lover.
Both men have nice big cocks and both can really fuck and i love having my black lovers body on mine just as i do my husbands lovely fit body , but mostly its the intensity and seeing how much my gorgeous husband wants me when i return to our bed that gets me wetter than anything , thats why i like to tease him.
It always leads to the most hearf felt fuck sessions ever.
Thanks Karen..

Totally understand as I too am a lover to a married woman. Her hubby and I are friends but I never forget that this game as rules. I respect him by making sure games that we all don't agree on aren't being played. Your husbands feelings should be priority #1 for you and your lover or the entire situation turns ugly ... and fast. Never leave your hubby hanging, even if it's a text. If he asks you to come back... go. Take this as a learning moment but the rules need to be clear and understood btwn you two.

This is one of the reasons my hubby has been reluctant about me meeting a guy regularly. He prefers me flirting with guys or going off with occasional stranger. I would prefer having a regular guy to meet for 'no strings attached' sex but i think hubby thinks he will lose 'control' and lose me to the guy. Its really important the girls let their hubbies know they are still number 1! (Or at least number 1/2!)

This certainly illustrates the need for couples to sit down and consider all the possibilities and how they wish to handle them before becoming active. Once they have established their rules, they then need to make sure that her prospective lover(s) agrees to abide by those rules as well.

Fortunately for Jamie, his wife Karen loves him enough that, knowing how this affected him, she will take the time to discuss it and either reassure him so that he won't be upset should she decide to stay with her lover overnight again or refrain from doing so if it will cause him that much distress.

Of course, another option (assuming they have no children at home) would be to have her lover James come over and stay the night. Then, if everyone is comfortable with it, Jamie could join them for a threesome part of the time and, perhaps, be a little more comfortable with Karen and James spending the night together.

There is an old saying "once the camel has his nose in the tent....pretty soon the whole camel is in the tent". My wife and I were happily married for 5 years. She did have 2 white friends that she spent 2-3 nights with. I could only provide oral sex to her. No cuckolding, I slept with her when her friends were not there. She didn't have much feelings for them, just sex. Bottom line we had a good marriage.

That all changed when she met Jay, she wanted to try a big black cock. We both agreed it was just sex for 2-3 times a week, thats all like before. They met online and there was instant passion. The first weekend he fly into town, he had her picked up in a limo. They spent the weekend at a 5 star hotel. When she got back sunday evening, she talked about him, his big cock and the greatest sex of her life, and how wonderful he was to her nonstop and then said she was going to stay with him the next weekend in DC. She said she had to go, so I said ok, but had a bad feeling. From that night on she wanted to sleep alone, we never did that before. She came back from that weekend and again the greatest sex, luxury dining, clothes etc. Its like she was in a trance. Then she tells me she agreed to go to Martinique with him for New Years, again she said it was something she had to do. I really had a bad feeling about this, but I was being supportive. Again they stayed at a 5 star hotel suite, the best of everything. When she came back ...my wife was gone. Jay owned her mind, body and soul. The wedding ring I had given her was gone replace with a 3ct diamond ring and a diamond band. She said she now belongs to Jay totally. Two days later she left for DC, I have seen them 3 times since Dec 28th. Jay found what he wanted and just took it. They want me to be a cuck, but they weren't here enough to make it work. I was heartbroken, it happen so quick................

Guys ..........be careful when you let you wives take a BBC lover we can't compete with Black men. Aside from having much larger cocks they are much better lovers. I think a BBC can add alot to a marriage, I was glad to try. She is much happier from it, and Im glad for her. Cucks have to find their place, we are not in control.

The rules are the rules , the thing is " i / we never really discussed any " or set any firm " not to be broken rules "until now .
There will not be any recurance of what happened last night without penalty.
Karen knows this now and knows the penalty if she does it again.
Just thought id let people know that im following the good advise given.
Jamie.

ive fuck a good few bbc but still go home to hubby no promblem with us if you want to fall in love someones going to get hurt real bad THINK VERY CAREFUL BEFORE YOU GO INTO THIS BIG TIME

.... My wife and I were happily married for 5 years. She did have 2 white friends that she spent 2-3 nights with. I could only provide oral sex to her. No cuckolding, I slept with her when her friends were not there. She didn't have much feelings for them, just sex. Bottom line we had a good marriage.

That all changed when she met Jay, she wanted to try a big black cock. ... ...my wife was gone. Jay owned her mind, body and soul. The wedding ring I had given her was gone replace with a 3ct diamond ring and a diamond band. She said she now belongs to Jay totally. Two days later she left for DC, I have seen them 3 times since Dec 28th. Jay found what he wanted and just took it. They want me to be a cuck, but they weren't here enough to make it work. I was heartbroken, it happen so quick................

Sorry about what happened to you, Steve, however, I just wanted to point out that as your wife was enjoying sex with 2 white friends and then with Jay, you were, in fact, by definition being cuckolded.

You may not have been directly involved with them or even present, but just the fact your wife was fucking other men is what makes you a cuckold. Had they also been married and you were fucking their wives, then you would have all been swingers instead.

My wife is with her black lover right now but she she was meant to be coming home to our bed long ago .
I sat patiently waiting for her as usual and then i recieved a txt saying " Hi baby , dont wait up staying with James tonight c u in the morning x "
I txt her back asking her to come home but she hasn't replied .
This is the forth time this week Karen has been with her black lover but the first time shes decided to stay with him all night.. Im so jealous right now because he still has my wife when i should be fucking her in our bed right now.
Karen talks about him constantly and now i wonder if im loosing my wife to her black lover .
Any ideas ?
can u do math

My hubby has no issue with me spending nights away. I often go to the Dominican Republic on my own. But I have a Dominican cell phone and we are always in touch. And the few times I've met someone here, even just for coffee, he always knows where I am. That is the main thing for me. Hubby will ALWAYS know where I am. As things evolve, we will determine any further specifics based on the situation. But I have a busy life, so am not looking for a guy wanting to spend several nights a week with me, to be honest.

Back