John Dell

Male
From
CA, US
I’m very into ass worship I love watching a big phat ass jiggling around. Most of the things that turn me on the most are non sexual acts. I love the way a pawg walks, and how they bounce and how they have so much power over me with that thing behind them. My goal is to find a long term PAWG that worships my bbc just as much as I worship her ass. I can’t help myself around a thick woman. I almost bust holes in my jeans when I see one in public. And I want so badly to just bury my face in it. But most are usually taken and i just want one of my own to play with and start uploading some fun content. There hasn’t been a day where I haven’t gotten rock hard because I saw a pawg bouncing down the street just minding her business and i think I’m going to explode if I can’t find one soon. HELP!!!

I know what you talking about a nice P.A.W.G I have to watch her walk in some tight jeans or a tight skirt or dress to see it wiggle and jiggle ladies let's see me pics if you got them

I feel the same bro. I love big beautiful asses in my face!! some just automatically compell me to have to stick my tongue in it for a taste. I love to eat ass and pussy while I'm having my cock stroked and sucked

Back