Is my Gf ready for BBC?

Once she starts there is no going back and you will become her cuckold submissive so be sure you want to give something so hot away

it is not how she looks but what she wants and not what you want.before she fucks other men you have to submit to her and she has to feel like she owns you

it is not how she looks but what she wants and not what you want.before she fucks other men you have to submit to her and she has to feel like she owns you
This is her idea completely. I wasn't into it at first but I definately am now..I want her to be in control and be pleasured while I watch

A woman needs to feel very secure before she will fuck other men with her hubbies knowledge or she has to be to the point where she does not care about how hubby feels. Women will say things but still have doubts so the man has to demonstrate that he totally accepts her and the best way to do this is by being submissive to her and there is no better way to submit than by her fucking your ass

It is okay if it is just your fantasy and you enjoy thinking about her being fucked by other men and even better if she shares your desires and makes you the submissive cuckold you wish to become. You will find that if she begins to dominate you that your relationship will change and eventually she will decide to have other men

Back