Is my butt phat? ( I ) please be mean to me!

You dirty fucking cum whore! All you are good for is to be used and fucked by many BBC'S and used as a cum dumpster! !!!! And told what a whore you are and made to tell them back what you are! A FUCKING BLACK COCK WHORE! !!!!

View attachment 497248
home alone with dumb laptop!
Yea you have a PHAT ass you filthy ass lil white slutty bitch!!!!!!!

I would love to fuck you doggy style in your ass and shoot my fucking load in you. Then pull the fuck out, flip you around on your bed and bury my cock in that nasty, juicy white pussy as I pulled and bit on your hard ass pink nipples and choked you out until right before you ******* as you squirt your cum all over my big cock.
No fuck that. I will ******* you until you pass the fuck out so then I can call over a few of my boys so we can train that tight white asshole of yours!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE="mace177588, post: 631977, member: 48672" I will ******* you until you pass the fuck out so then I can call over a few of my boys so we can train that tight white asshole of yours!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

nOw that's my hero! nothing like cumming-to not remembering jack and black dicks laughin' their balls off as you orientate yourself. being a scared ******* little white ass is phaty daddy!

[QUOTE="mace177588, post: 631977, member: 48672" I will ******* you until you pass the fuck out so then I can call over a few of my boys so we can train that tight white asshole of yours!!!!!!!!

nOw that's my hero! nothing like cumming-to not remembering jack and black dicks laughin' their balls off as you orientate yourself. being a scared ******* little white ass is phaty daddy!
*******. I'm just telling the truth you nasty ass lil filthy white fucking whore!!!!! You got a nasty mom fucker with me here.

Back