Is my butt phat? ( I ) please be mean to me!

mace177588

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US
Yea you have a PHAT ass you filthy ass lil white slutty bitch!!!!!!!

I would love to fuck you doggy style in your ass and shoot my fucking load in you. Then pull the fuck out, flip you around on your bed and bury my cock in that nasty, juicy white pussy as I pulled and bit on your hard ass pink nipples and choked you out until right before you passed out as you squirt your cum all over my big cock.
No fuck that. I will choke you until you pass the fuck out so then I can call over a few of my boys so we can train that tight white asshole of yours!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE="mace177588, post: 631977, member: 48672" I will choke you until you pass the fuck out so then I can call over a few of my boys so we can train that tight white asshole of yours!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

nOw that's my hero! nothing like cumming-to not remembering jack and black dicks laughin' their balls off as you orientate yourself. being a scared shit little white ass is phaty daddy!

mace177588

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MD, US
[QUOTE="mace177588, post: 631977, member: 48672" I will choke you until you pass the fuck out so then I can call over a few of my boys so we can train that tight white asshole of yours!!!!!!!!
nOw that's my hero! nothing like cumming-to not remembering jack and black dicks laughin' their balls off as you orientate yourself. being a scared shit little white ass is phaty daddy!
Shit. I'm just telling the truth you nasty ass lil filthy white fucking whore!!!!! You got a nasty mother fucker with me here.