Is my 12 inch BBC too big?

Is my 12 inch cock too big for you/your wife/your gf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Recently been fucking this teenage white girl I met at the mall a month ago. She's up to taking half of my cock (and that took a month of fucking to stretch her to take that), but she can't get past the thick middle hilt of my cock. No matter how much we try. I've had sluts who took some work, or it was a tight fit. But always after a couple weeks I had them streched. Anyone else run into this. Any suggestions.

Recently been fucking this teenage white girl I met at the mall a month ago. She's up to taking half of my cock (and that took a month of fucking to stretch her to take that), but she can't get past the thick middle hilt of my cock. No matter how much we try. I've had sluts who took some work, or it was a tight fit. But always after a couple weeks I had them streched. Anyone else run into this. Any suggestions.
I would love to see you plugged into my wife.

a pussy comes in 3 sizes.S/M/L with variations like very small/small medium/medium large/very large.
cocks can be classified as per their sizes too.
ideal fit is always between the same sizes.

Lots of great suggestions sent privately (don't know why just post em here I can't be the only black man with this issue). Especially one from a female doctor who said she didn't want to be named. Definently doggy style helped the most to initally get it in deeper. And this doc also suggested she just "wiggle around" it's amazing how much that helped. Still we only got about 2/3rds in and it took nearly 3 hours to get that. If she didn't have to get home to the parents we may have been able to get it all in. I must say though she's one hell of a trooper. She may tear up but she's always eager to ******* in more.

So lots of you wrote asking to see her. So I took a pic of her. How do I post it here though? Any help be appreciated. She's a little hottie. And I love titty fucking her. Has anyone else had this will it fit issue. We only have three more inches to go. Any last bits of advice would be great.

Have a date again tonight with this chick. I think we'll finally bottom out :)
Oh and thanks to the husband who explained
to me how to get her picture up here. So I took this last time I hooked up with her. Told her I'd put this up on the site, she was both freaked and excited. So be kind everyone,lets encourage her to become the BBC slut we know she can be and already is :).Lisa.JPG

The largest black guy I've ever been with was slightly more than 11" and with me being very petite, 5'-1" and around 100 lbs., it was quite an accomplishment to finally take him all the way... (although it did take 3 different times with him before I took it all..) Much like you, we tried many different positions, but eventially after so much frustration, I found that with me being on top was the final trick. That way, it was ME who was in control and thanks to him being very gentle, understanding and his amazing stamina, I was able to take all the time it took to finally go balls deep.. At least that's the way it was for me and you might let her try it that way, if you haven't already... And make sure you have enough time with her this time...so start early as it might be a long ride for her...lol

Great point Janice. Yea her being on top woudl work btu she's stil youngand inexperienced so she barely knows ehr own body (though she's quickly learning under my tutelige... how the fuck do you spell that *******..) anyways... I'm going to show her your post. Just the encouragement helps I think. She's been doubting women her size can take cock mine.

Any girls near her age with encouragement would be a big help.

Wow thats a hot ass white chick your're filling with that huge black cock! Shes got huge tits also. Anymore pics of her to share?

Back