Is my 12 inch BBC too big?

Is my 12 inch cock too big for you/your wife/your gf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have a date again tonight with this chick. I think we'll finally bottom out :)
Oh and thanks to the husband who explained
to me how to get her picture up here. So I took this last time I hooked up with her. Told her I'd put this up on the site, she was both freaked and excited. So be kind everyone,lets encourage her to become the BBC slut we know she can be and already is :).View attachment 47499
She is hot. You should post more pics of her and show her the compliments she reacives.

Recently been fucking this teenage white girl I met at the mall a month ago. She's up to taking half of my cock (and that took a month of fucking to stretch her to take that), but she can't get past the thick middle hilt of my cock. No matter how much we try. I've had sluts who took some work, or it was a tight fit. But always after a couple weeks I had them streched. Anyone else run into this. Any suggestions.

My wife, Pam, managed to take almost 13 inches of black cock that my old university friend and room mate, Edwin, had to offer her! I don't honestly recall just how long he took to get that big black intruder in her all the way to its balls, but he did. I do know that it wasn't on his first try, nor the tenth. He was at her for the best part of the night before they succeeded! Neither of us however begrudged the time. I also know that the next morning, after her pussy had been poked at all night and she had orgasms too numerous to count, I went out onto the patio and my wife was there with her pussy exposed to the sun. She explained to me that it was to get the sun to help sooth it, it was so sore from all that fucking. A short time later Edwin emerged, without acknowledging anyone, got between her legs, gave her pussy some oral delights and she a quick orgasm! He then stuck it to her again, this time blowing another full load of hot cum as deep as that 13 inches could reach. I might also add, it was my wife that measured that black monster during their initial play period. It also measured almost 9 inches in circumference. Consequently I had some real concerns for her well being during that initial encounter, especially if her pussy would be anywhere normal again after Edwin was through with it! For those with the need to know ... her pussy does feel a little looser but is as much fun to fuck as ever. I always thought I was big with almost 8 inches, Edwin surly makes mine look small!

For the doubters, just remember this ... those pussies are built to stretch, otherwise how the hell did you arrive here, other than maybe a Cesarian birth! I might also add for the curious, my wife is 5 ft 10 inches tall and weighs 135 lb, very athletic and has a modeling career. Perhaps her size and physical condition helped her pussy accept Edwin's cock as it did! I know it was stretched like nothing I had ever witnessed before ... or since!

p.s. that picture we use in our Avatar ... that the wife's pussy as it was out on the patio being sun tanned as mentioned above. Still a little swollen but able to take Edwin on again without complaining one little bit!

For the doubters, just remember this ... those pussies are built to stretch, otherwise how the hell did you arrive here, other than maybe a Cesarian birth! ....

While this is true, don't confuse the changes a woman's body goes through when she is pregnant to remain as it's normal state when she isn't. The cervix is only dilated during birthing, the vagina returns to normal size after being stretched (although some women require stitches to repair tearing or correct from an episiotomy) and the breasts shrink back after feeding is no longer necessary.

The length of the vagina has limited elasticity compared to it's ability to widen, which is why most women cannot take extremely long cocks fully. While this is disappointing to the men who have extremely long endowments, as they rarely enjoy the feeling of being totally enveloped by a cunt, the women tend to be satisfied as often the longer a man is endowed, his dick will be thicker as well and it is greater girth that most women tend to seek in order to experience a feeling of fullness.

Given a choice between a 12" x 5" cock and one that is 8" x 6.5", most women will opt for the shorter but thicker dick.

NO YOUR COCK IS NOT TO BIG YOU HAVE EVERY MANS DREAM!! YOUR LIMP COCK IS BIGGER THAN MINE WITH A BONER!! YOU MUST BE PROUD TO SHOW YOUR HUGE HORSE HUNG COCK OFF IN THE GYM SHOWER ROOM KNOWING ALL THE OTHER SMALL COCKED MEN ARE ENVIOUS AND JEALOUS!! YOU LUCKY STUD!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 88
I have found that by having sex with so many men as often as I do that my ability to take longer cock has improved. When a man is to long, I prefer to be on top. I can work my way down on it. I do prefer thickness, but I also like feeling a man as deep in me as possible, as well.

Most any size "can" fit.
vagina_penetrated4.jpg

vagina_penetrated2.jpg

vagina_penetrated1b.jpg

Back