Is it wrong ?

wife4black

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I would say yes. Might be ok to fantasize but leave it there. Can wreck your entire family. Lots of big black cocks on this site to keep you plenty busy I imagine.

lolassissybreasts

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
i (lola the hubby) have often had a fantasy about my neice she is 15 also but is very well endowed and allready likes to wear locut tight tops, but i dont think id ever act on it allthough the thought has crossed my mind many times

willsrvu

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I went swimming with my husbands brothers family and I noticed that my husbands nephew with is only 15 is hung like a horse and ever since the swim I've been thinks about his young cock. So my question is, Would you consider incest wrong ?
Actually, as he is not a blood relative of yours, but related only through marriage, it would not be incest.
However, all of the reasons against doing it that people have suggested are still good advice. Unless you don't mind getting divorced over it.

I went swimming with my husbands brothers family and I noticed that my husbands nephew with is only 15 is hung like a horse and ever since the swim I've been thinks about his young cock. So my question is, Would you consider incest wrong ?
Don't even try it