Is it wrong.

I am a white husbond and granddad and i wonder if it is wrong to give his daughters and granddaugthers to blackmen to fuck I allready gave my wife of 33 years to blackmen to fuck and what is the best it was on her 60th birthday and she like it and now she fuck them 3 times a week and i get to eat her out after she fucked her lovers end i love it.

I am a white husbond and granddad and i wonder if it is wrong to give his daughters and granddaugthers to blackmen to fuck I allready gave my wife of 33 years to blackmen to fuck and what is the best it was on her 60th birthday and she like it and now she fuck them 3 times a week and i get to eat her out after she fucked her lovers end i love it.

I apologize for injecting a bit of common sense into this discussion, but if you have to ask yourself if it's okay, then you probably already know the answer to the question. But then again, the chances of this situation being legit are as good as me becoming the next pope.

First of all, you don't have the ability to "give" anyone to anybody, you don't own them and they aren't yours to give.

Second, even though she is your wife, the only thing you can do is accept that she is fucking others or not. In any case, you can't stop her if that is what she wants to do, nor can you ******* her to do it if it's not.

First of all, you don't have the ability to "give" anyone to anybody, you don't own them and they aren't yours to give.

Second, even though she is your wife, the only thing you can do is accept that she is fucking others or not. In any case, you can't stop her if that is what she wants to do, nor can you ******* her to do it if it's not.
I never ******* her nor do I stop her I like it when she enjoy her lovers and I encourage her to go on fucking her black lover I do not know how do you get the idea that i ******* her to fuck black she ask me if she could continue fucking her lover after I caught them fucking, and I agreed because it is my greatest dream to she her fucking blacks and it is my privilege to let black men make love to her or fuck her.

There is nothing wrong. As her husband you should make sure she is sexually pleased, even if it means that you have to retain the services of one of us (or in your case, threes of us stallions per week), you gotta keep the wife happy if you want to keep a "happy home".

As far as the daughters and granddaughters, be sure they are of legal age, get your "morning after pills" for them to take and contraception and be more open in the acceptance of the bulls or stallions stopping by if the girls feel they have a "keeper" (very likely they are not "keepers", but the daughters respective "flowers" (sexuality) have to bud some way or somehow, it might as well be under the guidance or oversight of their parents or grandparent. We as a society already KNOW what it is like to hear that white women/wives are not acquainted with the experience of NOT having BBD, so start exposing your daughters and granddaughters as soon as they are of legal age to marry, and consider the experience as their at home "sex education lessons". They will be glad you did!

There is nothing wrong. As her husband you should make sure she is sexually pleased, even if it means that you have to retain the services of one of us (or in your case, threes of us stallions per week), you gotta keep the wife happy if you want to keep a "happy home".

As far as the daughters and granddaughters, be sure they are of legal age, get your "morning after pills" for them to take and contraception and be more open in the acceptance of the bulls or stallions stopping by if the girls feel they have a "keeper" (very likely they are not "keepers", but the daughters respective "flowers" (sexuality) have to bud some way or somehow, it might as well be under the guidance or oversight of their parents or grandparent. We as a society already KNOW what it is like to hear that white women/wives are not acquainted with the experience of NOT having BBD, so start exposing your daughters and granddaughters as soon as they are of legal age to marry, and consider the experience as their at home "sex education lessons". They will be glad you did!
Good day.
Well let me keep you updated. I had introduce me one ******* to one of my wife's lover and it took him just 10 minutes to get in to her panties which she did not wear and did she enjoy the sex with him she med him again and is now hook on big black cock
know it is time for me to introduce her ******* to bbc. what do you think

Good day.
Well let me keep you updated. I had introduce me one ******* to one of my wife's lover and it took him just 10 minutes to get in to her panties which she did not wear and did she enjoy the sex with him she med him again and is now hook on big black cock
know it is time for me to introduce her ******* to bbc. what do you think
Good go for it!

Back