Is it wrong.

Of cource it isn't wrong. My wife and ******* have been with the same Blackman (older than the *******, younger than the wife) and both go out clubing with his friends.. They are Black only and I am proud of them both.

Of cource it isn't wrong. My wife and ******* have been with the same Blackman (older than the *******, younger than the wife) and both go out clubing with his friends.. They are Black only and I am proud of them both.
Well I am proud of my women to and last night I got my daughters ******* hook up with a black stud and watch them get in each others pants and him shot his sperm into her pussy and fuck that was fantastic to saw how she love riding that big black cock like a good slut i am planning for a mom ******* and grand ******* to been fucked in them same room so they can enjoy it with each other and share the big black buls.

Well I am proud of my women to and last night I got my daughters ******* hook up with a black stud and watch them get in each others pants and him shot his sperm into her pussy and fuck that was fantastic to saw how she love riding that big black cock like a good slut i am planning for a mom ******* and grand ******* to been fucked in them same room so they can enjoy it with each other and share the big black buls.

I am a white husbond and granddad and i wonder if it is wrong to give his daughters and granddaugthers to blackmen to fuck I allready gave my wife of 33 years to blackmen to fuck and what is the best it was on her 60th birthday and she like it and now she fuck them 3 times a week and i get to eat her out after she fucked her lovers end i love it.
You sound like a old, sad, boring perver. It is what this site all about? ppffsssss!!!

You sound like a old, sad, boring perver. It is what this site all about? ppffsssss!!!
No I am not a sad boring pervert I just like to please my fellow black men as I like to fuck black ladies and that`s why I like my wife and daughters and grand daughters to fuck black men it is the best way to reconcile the years of discrimination

Back