Is it wrong...

I wish I could say its wrong but I am exactly the same way. In fact even with my wife and the few occasions I do get to fuck her, I am fantasizing about watching her with another man, not being with me. Plus I feel so much pressure to perform when I know how terrible I am sexually

I wish I could say its wrong but I am exactly the same way. In fact even with my wife and the few occasions I do get to fuck her, I am fantasizing about watching her with another man, not being with me. Plus I feel so much pressure to perform when I know how terrible I am sexually

Your profile photo, is that your wife?

Okay, that is great. I am sure lots of black guys really love fucking her, with her great tits and shaved pussy. Do you consider yourself to be very lucky, or are you a little resentful?
They do and especially so because she is very submissive to them. I do consider myself EXTREMELY lucky. We have an agreement that I am always allowed to watch and this turns me on very very much

They do and especially so because she is very submissive to them. I do consider myself EXTREMELY lucky. We have an agreement that I am always allowed to watch and this turns me on very very much

That is terrific. Very glad it is working out so well for you. I know a lot of white guys who would love to trade places with you. Hopefully, she is getting all of the sweet black cock she can handle. Or does she need more?

That is terrific. Very glad it is working out so well for you. I know a lot of white guys who would love to trade places with you. Hopefully, she is getting all of the sweet black cock she can handle. Or does she need more?
She is. She is not comfortable with a bunch of different guys. Likes a steady bull that will do her regularly. Are you the hubby or the wife ? Is that your pic in your profile ? That is a hot body

Nothing wrong with that... hell, u like what u like it's ur perrogative! S!#@ I picture women naked all the time... lol

Who is to say its wrong or right but the person with those feelings. It's whats in your heart and mind that counts. As for my husband yes he is cucked from time to time. But at the same time he is still a man with wants needs and desires. I myself could not be with any man that lowered himself to the point of never wanting me or wanting any woman for that matter. I need my man to be a man and be a cuck when the time and place is right.

Back