Is it wrong?

Mister Bangs

Male
Real Person
From
NJ, US
is it wrong that i am not that attracted to black women anymore? I mean i love my sisters but 4 the most part they haven't been too good 2 me in relationships. I'm 27 and i am the scholarly type (graduate school next year) but i kinda feel like the woman of my race have fallen off this generation. I still love redbones but thats about it. Asian and white are my preference now. I dated a white girl once and she treated me like a king, far and away better than any of the black girls i've dated. Coincidence? Opinions?

Is This Wrong?.. My neighbor Kevin (a nice young Black Man in his 30's) stop'd by he had his German Shepard with him and asked if he could tie him outdoors for a bit... I told it was Ok to bring him in... We sat on the couch watching tv and having a few drinks... I ran my hand over his buldge and he asked if I would mind getting on the floor so he could fuck me from behind... I told him I didn't mind and got down on all fours... Kevin teased me a bit with his big cock... then started pumping slow and as I got into it and began grinding back he pats me on the head and says here Rex... the next thing I know is the dog is humping my face and his wet dick slides over my cheek and I feel it on my lips... I just opened my mouth and took it in... at this Kevin pats me on the head and says "good girl" I just keep licking and sucking on Rex's dick and swallowed his load mmm I Loved it!!
Thanks to the ignore button, this will be the last (disgusting) post of yours that I will ever see.

If you are not doing something illegal then to ask the question "is it wrong" is ok but you probably know it is before you asked which is a lot like my first wife.

If you are not doing something illegal then to ask the question "is it wrong" is ok but you probably know it is before you asked which is a lot like my first wife.

thats the thing tho, i don't have anything against anyone. its wrong to pre judge and make false generalizations, but it's just my attraction. I can't help who i am attracted to. i don't think its wrong at all but i am curious as to what other ppl think. i love all women, i just don't know about dating black women anymore...

is it wrong that i am not that attracted to black women anymore? I mean i love my sisters but 4 the most part they haven't been too good 2 me in relationships. I'm 27 and i am the scholarly type (graduate school next year) but i kinda feel like the woman of my race have fallen off this generation. I still love redbones but thats about it. Asian and white are my preference now. I dated a white girl once and she treated me like a king, far and away better than any of the black girls i've dated. Coincidence? Opinions?

thats the thing tho, i don't have anything against anyone. its wrong to pre judge and make false generalizations, but it's just my attraction. I can't help who i am attracted to. i don't think its wrong at all but i am curious as to what other ppl think. i love all women, i just don't know about dating black women anymore...

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if I were you. Like you said, you can't help who you're attracted to. There's no law that says you have to only be attracted to/have sex with/marry people of the same race. There are varied reasons why we as humans are attracted to the type(s) of people we are attracted to, some explainable some not.

As for making generalizations, you're a human being, human beings judge people and things and make generalizations based on what they observe and experience.

Full disclosure, I'm married to a white woman, have always been attracted to white women, and I've never dated or had sex with a black woman. That's not a knock against black women, but I've never had much of any attention from black women, and my background (Catholic schools from K-12, small, private college) has meant that most of my friends and contemporaries, male and female, have been white.

I guess my advice would be to follow your heart and to date whom you want to date.

Mister Bangs,
We are attracted to what and who we are attracted to. It is part of who we are. As long as you take people individually and treat all people well (until they prove they don't deserve it), it doesn't mean we have to fall in love with them. I am sure there are some black ladies out there who would treat you like a king. And I am sure there are some white and asian ladies who would treat you like crap (my ex-wife, for instance), but if you have to date 4 black ladies to find one that treats you right, is it worth the hassle when you can date only 2 white or asian ladies (from your experiences)? It is simply the law of averages. No one likes being treated badly. Don't beat yourself up over it. Enjoy what you enjoy. And treat all people as individuals and with respect and dignity, until they show they don't deserve it.

Perhaps race is just something that happened to be a factor in previous relationships and you might have made the connection in your subconscious. So it's not always as straightforward as that. Perhaps you subconsciously sabotaged your experiences with black women by selecting a certain type in the past.

Ask yourself were these women on the same level? Because in the end they are all just individuals making their own choices. Race is not a factor in any of that. Although statistically they might be over presented in the 'not treated you well group' that most likely have to do with their socioeconomic status more than anything.

nope we have a black guy that's a teacher by the why that will not have anything to do with black women

A couple years ago, in this forum, the topic of "angry black women" came up. One of the posters made the remark that one of the reasons he preferred dating white women was because of the attitudes of many of today's black women. Interestingly, just a couple weeks earlier I was in the breakroom with a couple of my work associates (one of which was a black male in his early 30's) and that very subject came up, pretty much in the same way it came up in this forum. One of the comments I jokenly made to him was "it sometimes appears that black men turn into wimps around their black women", and he laughed and said "yeah, its just not worth fucking with 'em." A lot of folks, at the time, had opinions about it.

And, it seems, that over the past couple years, since,things haven't improved, but appear have gotten even worse. Thought you folks might enjoy this article I recently ran across, and the pic, to see if you can relate. Mac

http://miamitimesonline.com/news/2014/feb/20/why-are-black-women-so-angry/

caption_AngryBlackWomen.jpg

Last edited:
nope we have a black guy that's a teacher by the why that will not have anything to do with black women

?

I never said any thing about "not having anything to do with them" i said i am finding that i am not attracted to them anymore. if i meet someone that changes how i feel then so be it

Too funny ! Sounds like you've had some bad experiences with black lady's. Thinking that all white women will treat you better foolish I assure you date enough of them your going to find some that won't. Your own words indicate that if a black lady came along you got some vibes from you would go with it. So why the question of guilt in the first place. Every one should go with their attraction, gut feelings whatever you call it regardless of skin color. Even if it doesn't result in a soul mate you might end up with a good friend. No one I know has too many good friends.

Back