Is it true?

J

Janie Tgirl

I once read that over 75% of white women will have sex with a Black man in public but that no where near that percentage will would with a white man.

tumblr_ls8vieGuqg1qmb02lo1_500.jpg

I know I would luv the opportunity, just like her, and would not tell him 'No'.

1st question ... Ladies is your answer yes or no?

2nd question ... do all men like us to wear heels and/or nylons when they they take us and give us what we want?

i would say less then 75% interracial couples and sex in general is becoming more popular and accepted but i doubt 75% of women have had sex in public at all, but i could be wrong im just basing it on what i see from women around me

I once read that over 75% of white women will have sex with a Black man in public but that no where near that percentage will would with a white man.

tumblr_ls8vieGuqg1qmb02lo1_500.jpg

I know I would luv the opportunity, just like her, and would not tell him 'No'.

1st question ... Ladies is your answer yes or no?
I

Well, I've had public sex twice in my lifetime (where clothed people were watching), both girls were white. My wife has had sex once, to my knowledge, where clothed people were watching, and she's never been with a black man.
My female preference is petite, no tattoos, no body/facial piercings, no pubic hair, no clothes, no shoes. And, my wife prefers taller >6' men, physically fit, and the same ... no chest hair, no tattoos, no piercings, no clothes or shoes. For her, 6-pak abs w hairless chest, straight white pearlies, and an extra thick cock a big plus. :)

Back