Is it true of false ~ German Woman love black cock?

I've been with a few German women. Not too into them though...too manlike for my tastes.

I like the chicks in Spain though.

how many German woman you had? Which country in Europe like black men most ,I think Germany or Russia?
I'm not really one to boast but I've put up some good numbers ;) I can't really say which European country has the most women that like Black men. I've been all over Europe and never had any issues hooking up in any country. I will say that in my opinion, German women and Eastern European women are pound for pound some of the freakiest women on the planet.

i dont know about german women, but italian women r VERY nice & know how to look after their men. simba (a BLACKMAN)

are italain women into bbc?
im not sayin that ALL italian women r in2 BBC, im just speaking from personel experience. mario ballotelli, the black italian football player who plays for manchester city in the uk, his ex-galfriend (who is white & italian) is due to have his baby soon. simba (a BLACKMAN)

I think many Black men find greater appreciation from women in Europe because Europe is more socially progressive than the United States. My experiences here is that more people tend to be colour struck. Which is fine initially, but people need to be progressive enough to move beyond that.

Back