Is it true of false ~ German Woman love black cock?

I never had such a good blowjob until I knew my young German bitch. She really worships bbc with heart and soul and she's been fucking other black guys as well. Never gets tired. German girls really love sex and look great!

Hallo people.

I don't really know why me and the other girls are so attracted to black men, or how it has become a trend at german women.
I only can speak for myself, and i know the opinions and experiances from my friends and pales, i hang up with.
Surely it's about their dark skin, and mostly i like a black mens apearance. Sometimes it's the dark voice. It also could be the way he moves, his behavior, or how he smells...
Most of them are confident and a women gets all the attention she needs, and within there is also the sexual aspect.

Before you ask: If i can proof the big myth, you'll know what i mean, it's always a bonus. For now, it's all i have to say about this point.

Another reason for some german women may be the history, and the persecution and the genocide by the nazis. But that's not me and i think it's not the mean reason.

In the last 70 years most German man and women have learned to be more tolerant and open minded. Remember the long period of
occupation in germany, GIs were based in germany. Much of them married a german women and have a family.
That's why the german women learned about the afro-american and African culture or even the sub-culture of both. So german girls have already some interrests in black men and his
culture, or the girls got a good base for a flirt.

What i mean is: In the end it's all about the feelings and which desires you have. Feelings that all humans have when we fall in love, or get attracted to a man or a women.
People have preferences and desires, and also in sexuality and relationships. So it makes no difference if people are more attracted to white, black or any other ethnicy.
It's always a thing about prejudices, wishes or the desires you have. Our hopes and our desires are depending on the prejudices. Only there are some prejudices who are not so good or helpful like the other ones. That's the border to racism or other evil thoughts.
The best way to any prejudices or a myth, is to know if it's real and to proof it. Me and other women have done this.

I've tried, to find some studies and informations
about how many women are attracted to
black guys. Also if women are married with
black men, or want to have sex with them.

The problem: Not all of them are serious. In germany unfortunately, there seems to be no studies or surveys, including german women who are married or want to have sex with a black men.
The studies and surveys i've found, also the serious ones, are different in their results.

A study says 87% (!?) of all American women fantasize about having sex with a black guy. Similar studies about this question shows 51% and 42% of all white American women.
Studies in Europe released 53% and 64% of all european women are attracted to black men.
European studies exposing, it's deciding in which country the women lives.

As i have said before: I got no studies or survays, how german girls think about marriage or dating/have sex with a black male. Pertaining to my own experiences and the perceptions of my friends and my people, i will estimate the number of german women with “dark fantasies“ surely about 60%.
Some of you might wonder about this percentage. Remember, no one of us share all of his thoughts, opinions or desires with each other. If we would be honest all the time, we couldn't be in relationships or have a friend. Sometimes we must hide our real
feelings to maintain our relationships.

Long days and pleasent nights...

Hallo people.

I don't really know why me and the other girls are so attracted to black men, or how it has become a trend at german women.
I only can speak for myself, and i know the opinions and experiances from my friends and pales, i hang up with.
Surely it's about their dark skin, and mostly i like a black mens apearance. Sometimes it's the dark voice. It also could be the way he moves, his behavior, or how he smells...
Most of them are confident and a women gets all the attention she needs, and within there is also the sexual aspect.

Before you ask: If i can proof the big myth, you'll know what i mean, it's always a bonus. For now, it's all i have to say about this point.

Another reason for some german women may be the history, and the persecution and the genocide by the nazis. But that's not me and i think it's not the mean reason.

In the last 70 years most German man and women have learned to be more tolerant and open minded. Remember the long period of
occupation in germany, GIs were based in germany. Much of them married a german women and have a family.
That's why the german women learned about the afro-american and African culture or even the sub-culture of both. So german girls have already some interrests in black men and his
culture, or the girls got a good base for a flirt.

What i mean is: In the end it's all about the feelings and which desires you have. Feelings that all humans have when we fall in love, or get attracted to a man or a women.
People have preferences and desires, and also in sexuality and relationships. So it makes no difference if people are more attracted to white, black or any other ethnicy.
It's always a thing about prejudices, wishes or the desires you have. Our hopes and our desires are depending on the prejudices. Only there are some prejudices who are not so good or helpful like the other ones. That's the border to racism or other evil thoughts.
The best way to any prejudices or a myth, is to know if it's real and to proof it. Me and other women have done this.

I've tried, to find some studies and informations
about how many women are attracted to
black guys. Also if women are married with
black men, or want to have sex with them.

The problem: Not all of them are serious. In germany unfortunately, there seems to be no studies or surveys, including german women who are married or want to have sex with a black men.
The studies and surveys i've found, also the serious ones, are different in their results.

A study says 87% (!?) of all American women fantasize about having sex with a black guy. Similar studies about this question shows 51% and 42% of all white American women.
Studies in Europe released 53% and 64% of all european women are attracted to black men.
European studies exposing, it's deciding in which country the women lives.

As i have said before: I got no studies or survays, how german girls think about marriage or dating/have sex with a black male. Pertaining to my own experiences and the perceptions of my friends and my people, i will estimate the number of german women with “dark fantasies“ surely about 60%.
Some of you might wonder about this percentage. Remember, no one of us share all of his thoughts, opinions or desires with each other. If we would be honest all the time, we couldn't be in relationships or have a friend. Sometimes we must hide our real
feelings to maintain our relationships.

Long days and pleasent nights...
I'm part of the 60%...;)

I fucked a lot of german and austrian girls (16-50s) when I was a refugee in their country. They all have some things in common. They are very horny, suck cock as if their life depended on bbc, they love anal, dp, and gangbangs all with black men. Lately I was insisting on a girl on b2w who resisted a lot saying she had a black daddy and blah blah. I kept on insisting and one evening I was in her area - I did not know - was alone and her heating was broken. We were fucking under her blanket all night long. It was so cold. So the only other thing we could do was cuddling and spooning between fuck and fuck. She moaned, screamed, and scratched my legs and back. Felt like nobody had fucked her ever before. Eventually we fell asleep and I had my cock still inside her pussy. All the bed wet. Never fucked so long in my life.

Word up! I lived all over Western Europe for most of my life. The ladies in Deutschland are wunderbar
Das Fräulein ist stimmt

I am from Germany and I would say that we definitely do.

I am a teacher at a pretty "urban" high school with lots of refugee ******* from Africa and other immigrants. The number of IR couples has gone up like crazy and seeing a white German girl making out with a black guy is a common sight now. I love how my country has changed.

I am from Germany and I would say that we definitely do.

I am a teacher at a pretty "urban" high school with lots of refugee ******* from Africa and other immigrants. The number of IR couples has gone up like crazy and seeing a white German girl making out with a black guy is a common sight now. I love how my country has changed.
German female teachers are especially horny lovers with their black students. I had a 50yrs old lady who taught us German to us refugee *******. Thanks to her I learnt the vocabulary necessary to flirt and romance any of my fellow German girl students when we shared other classes at school. And she gave me after school support too. She put body and soul in what she did. I still write letters to her.

I'm not really one to boast but I've put up some good numbers ;) I can't really say which European country has the most women that like Black men. I've been all over Europe and never had any issues hooking up in any country. I will say that in my opinion, German women and Eastern European women are pound for pound some of the freakiest women on the planet.
Have you ever been to Austria? 🙃

Back