Is it true of false ~ German Woman love black cock?

Been to Germany a dozen times ... as i have family there ... and each time i am there i see MORE and MORE pretty white German girls tagging alongside a Superior Black Stud like He is a true God! It is so Obvious they have been black-fucked by Him numerous times and accept His Black Supremacy ... and one can easily see how 'defeated' and 'humilated' German men are by this, with their heads postured downward to the ground as the Black Man takes their women with such ease! ... it's 1000% the truth.

Been to Germany a dozen times ... as i have family there ... and each time i am there i see MORE and MORE pretty white German girls tagging alongside a Superior Black Stud like He is a true God! It is so Obvious they have been black-fucked by Him numerous times and accept His Black Supremacy ... and one can easily see how 'defeated' and 'humilated' German men are by this, with their heads postured downward to the ground as the Black Man takes their women with such ease! ... it's 1000% the truth.

where u been? what city?
or is it just you beeing mentally ill? its only in your head dude, i live in germany and you hardly will find german girls with blacks.

german women are ok.
But i have to agree with biggs..spanish, italian and portugese girls really nice!
Check these girls...a good advice from me
If you want truly beautiful women go to Poland, Belarus, the Ukraine, and Eastern Russia. There is so much spectacular pussy pussy there it is almost beyond belief. Some of the countries are hard to get into but they are damn well worth it.

This what I'm talking about,
I do ugly girls,
Why something has to be exotic about them
Sexiness to the extreme
Europe has it unfortunately I don't have money to go
How much money is needed to get to Poland
When is best time to go?
I'm trying to get shot

If you want truly beautiful women go to Poland, Belarus, the Ukraine, and Eastern Russia. There is so much spectacular pussy pussy there it is almost beyond belief. Some of the countries are hard to get into but they are damn well worth it.

yeah man...u are right...forget to add that on my list. Slavic (east european) women are really damn hot.

im not sayin that ALL italian women r in2 BBC, im just speaking from personel experience. mario ballotelli, the black italian football player who plays for manchester city in the uk, his ex-galfriend (who is white & italian) is due to have his baby soon. simba (a BLACKMAN)

If Mario Ballotelli were a sanitation worker in Milan he would have a hot white girlfriend.

I'm Italian and I live in Italy. I can confirm that many friends of mine are very curious about bbc. Two of them tried it and loved it. My bull who isn't Italian always tell me that Italian girls are the hottest in bed.
Maybe it's because In Italy we enjoy the life's pleasures.
Don't know about German women.

I'm Italian and I live in Italy. I can confirm that many friends of mine are very curious about bbc. Two of them tried it and loved it. My bull who isn't Italian always tell me that Italian girls are the hottest in bed.
Maybe it's because In Italy we enjoy the life's pleasures.
Don't know about German women.

It's definately true that people in Italy know how to enjoy life, or in France "savoir vivre", in Spain "la vida loca".

I consider German women.super curious to have sex with black men and it does show in their attitude. Then it depends on the lady

Back