is it the size, feeling or just because its black dick

Just wanna see what you ladies are thinking... i have heard a few different excuses to or for the want of BBC and a few is just because he is black or cause they wanted bigger....
What is your reasoning?

Just wanna see what you ladies are thinking... i have heard a few different excuses to or for the want of BBC and a few is just because he is black or cause they wanted bigger....
What is your reasoning?

My wife has never had another cock before & i would love to watch a bbc fucking her brains out.

What is your reasoning?

That's a factual picture of my wife's pussy on our Avatar that you see! I took this picture of it the morning after it got fucked ALL NIGHT by the biggest cock I have ever seen!:dance: The fact that it was black was a BONUS! Like my wife says: "It's gotta be the right guy in the right place at the right time!" Well her fantasy, and mine, were filled by an old university friend of mine, who happens to be black, while we were in Vegas on a convention/vacation in March, 2009. We've posted a review of that event on this site, in the Forum "Interracial Story" section, if you care to read about it! While it was initially a fantasy of mine, it was eventually shared by my wife, and with no definitive planning what so ever, circumstance all came together at the same time while in Vegas and, and as they say, the rest is history!

Back