is it small?

is it too small?

• Total voters

parascrubs

Male
From
IL, US
my wife acts like my cock is good enough for her and she really doesnt seem interested in BBC (i really wish she was though). i know my cock is small, do you guys think so? i'd really like the ladies and bulls to humiliate me about it.

Attachments

• Picture_9.jpg
    Picture_9.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 151
I just can't understand why guys post pictures of flaccid dicks instead of STIFF ERECTIONS and then ask if anyone thinks it's too small. :mad:

How the fuck is someone supposed to know how small it might be when it's soft? The only size that matters is when it's hard and as many dicks (especially white dicks) are growers/not showers, a 2.5" softee could very well be an 8" boner when it's fully erect. :confused:

If there is something I am missing about the concept, I wish someone would clue me in. :help:

my wife acts like my cock is good enough for her and she really doesnt seem interested in BBC (i really wish she was though). i know my cock is small, do you guys think so? i'd really like the ladies and bulls to humiliate me about it.

It looks ordinary for a white guy.

I just can't understand why guys post pictures of flaccid dicks instead of STIFF ERECTIONS and then ask if anyone thinks it's too small. :mad:

How the fuck is someone supposed to know how small it might be when it's soft? The only size that matters is when it's hard and as many dicks (especially white dicks) are growers/not showers, a 2.5" softee could very well be an 8" boner when it's fully erect. :confused:

If there is something I am missing about the concept, I wish someone would clue me in. :help:
i agree

Mine is just at 5" hard. The reason I posted this pick is because I don't have a decent pick of it hard and it's not much bigger than what is shown.

Back