is it small?

is it too small?

• Total voters
my wife acts like my cock is good enough for her and she really doesnt seem interested in BBC (i really wish she was though). i know my cock is small, do you guys think so? i'd really like the ladies and bulls to humiliate me about it.

Actually, you appear kind of average to me ... fairly descent "hang", but a soft cock is useless regardless whether its white or black or long or short ... fulfills no function other than to pee from it.
If your wife says she's satisfied with it, consider yourself lucky. How easy does she reach orgasms while you have intercourse? That's usually a good sign. If she reaches orgasms fairly easy & regularly when you have sex with her, I say "let sleeping dogs alone". If, however, she rarely ever has orgasms when you have sex with her, maybe its time to help her "broaden her horizons" so to speak. I imagine she would enjoy a largerER cock than what you have, but think GIRTH ... that's what most women like ... thickness! ;)

my wife acts like my cock is good enough for her and she really doesnt seem interested in BBC (i really wish she was though). i know my cock is small, do you guys think so? i'd really like the ladies and bulls to humiliate me about it.
Don't worry about your cock. My cock is one or two centimeters longer and fatter than my wife's ex black boyfriend's cock, but despite this, I couldn't make her finish as ******* as him at first.

Back