Is it Sex Always with Interracial?

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Its obvious right now in the world, even online, that If you think or talk the word 'Interracial', the first thing that pops to almost every person's head is sex, and hot fucking sex, hardly about two persons of opposite skin colour finding each other.

Is it possible for such a thought as this could be avoided mostly in today's society?

In today's society, I would have to say no. However between individuals, I think that is different. Love is pretty much color blind.

In today's society, I would have to say no. However between individuals, I think that is different. Love is pretty much color blind.
Not everywhere you go. I still get looks at times and my husband does From alot of black women. There are justsime people that will never be able to see past skin color.

To me, I've come to live with the reality of it: skin color is just one of those things God put on us to make us different from each other, just like with different breeds of dogs... although as human beings, we're never going to see past that. We just need to learn to live with it and be happy the way we are.

Its obvious right now in the world, even online, that If you think or talk the word 'Interracial', the first thing that pops to almost every person's head is sex, and hot fucking sex, hardly about two persons of opposite skin colour finding each other.

Is it possible for such a thought as this could be avoided mostly in today's society?
I think this way of thinking is definitely more prevalent in America. We live in a society that deludes itself as being post race-centric but in reality we are still very much struggling with stereotypes and such. Even the word Interracial attest to the wedge because to my knowledge the only race is that of human, so it implies that our differences span way beyond merely the colour of our skin.

I wish it just wasn't about sex, I really do because sex can really distract from truly understanding or having meaningful dialogue beyond the size of one's dick and the pinkness of one's pussy. Luckily individuals who seek more can go out and find it, as one poster already mentioned.

Dick or pussy..... Shouldnt be the topic of a conversation, if two individuals are trying to know each other on a higher level..... Case in point!

What I have read so far in this thread reinforces my preference to belonging to a group. We all know each other pretty well and though I wouldn't say I am in love with any of the women they are good friends. If you are into clubbing or casual sex you are going to get sex and little else. With the group there is still a multitude of possibilities, there is a minimal chance of STD's, and you get to really know the person you are sharing a bed with. For me that is important. Casual sex for me is simply substituting some strangers vagina for my right hand.

i dout it.even though two different skins can find each other.blk and wht is hott.though.

It's all pink on the inside bro. Contrast can be sexy no doubt, but eh it always boils down to the person and how we gel, for me. Since coming to America many years ago. I've been asked on numerous occasions how many white women I've been with or if I've ever been with a white woman, what's it like so on and so forth. It always strike me as a peculiar questions because it's just my assumption that it's no big deal to sleep with a white woman or a woman of any other colour for that manner.

Back