Is it pathetic ?

I know what you want to hear (humiliation) but I'm afraid to say that it isn't! You look about if not slightly above average and a decent size to give most women pleasure if you know what your doing with it.

If it makes you happy though, it isn't black so for most of us ladies on here, it's pathetic! Personally I doubt I'd even feel it after the size of all the huge black cocks which have stretched me out and pumped me full, not that I'd let that crumb anywhere near me anyway. Black only please!

I know what you want to hear (humiliation) but I'm afraid to say that it isn't! You look about if not slightly above average and a decent size to give most women pleasure if you know what your doing with it.

If it makes you happy though, it isn't black so for most of us ladies on here, it's pathetic! Personally I doubt I'd even feel it after the size of all the huge black cocks which have stretched me out and pumped me full, not that I'd let that crumb anywhere near me anyway. Black only please!
Yes...Less about the size and more on the fact that...it's not black. And you hate white cock...mmm great reply :)

If it is taboo and naughty that makes it hotter (in my view).
White men with white women is just not as hot,

BUT if social and racial distinctions are destroyed by total mixing it would lose it's taboo nature,
so there is a place for the other (white) half to maintain racial reproduction & culture.

If it is taboo and naughty that makes it hotter (in my view).
White men with white women is just not as hot,

BUT if social and racial distinctions are destroyed by total mixing it would lose it's taboo nature,
so there is a place for the other (white) half to maintain racial reproduction & culture.
So that we can create more white girls for you to take in front of us?

I'm white.
But yeah, we need to reproduce white women they are the other half,
AS WELL as the cultural norms that are crossed, that makes it naughty.
Sorry based on your response ibassumed you were black...I agree with you though...We need to produce more white women so black men...Can have thier way with our women...That is naughty

Back