IS it ok to beat your slut/hoe i am a hoe and need to

You bring 2 individuals together, one with a masochistic personality, the other with a sadistic personality, and you have the "perfect storm". This can become dangerous play under the wrong, uncontrolled environment.

Permanently holding one against their will, or torturing and injuring someone can be considered criminal acts. I guess it all depends on the extent/premise of this "beating". Some people love controlling others, and some love being controlled ... if you aren't being permanently held against your wishes or permanently injured, and you keep going back to this individual, the legal system is not going to do much. Sometimes people have to be held accountable for themselves.

True Story :rolleyes:: I had a great, great uncle that was a moonshiner in the mountains of NC back in the 1930's; he died at age 42 ... drowned in a vat of moonshine, I swear to God. His friends pulled him out twice, but didn't bother when he got in the third time. :D

You bring 2 individuals together, one with a masochistic personality, the other with a sadistic personality, and you have the "perfect storm". This can become dangerous play under the wrong, uncontrolled environment.

Permanently holding one against their will, or torturing and injuring someone can be considered criminal acts. I guess it all depends on the extent/premise of this "beating". Some people love controlling others, and some love being controlled ... if you aren't being permanently held against your wishes or permanently injured, and you keep going back to this individual, the legal system is not going to do much. Sometimes people have to be held accountable for themselves.

True Story :rolleyes:: I had a great, great uncle that was a moonshiner in the mountains of NC back in the 1930's; he died at age 42 ... drowned in a vat of moonshine, I swear to God. His friends pulled him out twice, but didn't bother when he got in the third time. :D

I am opposed to deliberately causing pain or injury to anyone, unless they are trying to inflict pain or injury on me or someone i care about. I think if you need to suffer pain or injury or need to inflict pain or injury on another you have some issues that really need to be addressed.

beatings get beat by my master/pimp it keeps me inline and how to obey.:devil:
If you are role playing with consenting adults... Better have a SAFE WORD but do what you like.

If not... You can ask the Judge if it is okay for a 'master pimp' to beat on his women and get them to 'obey' and not have that result in having to answer for that conduct to the Courts.Then answer to the Jailer as well.

Your question was not worded well initially. If you have to ask others if some role play is acceptable or not, for sure with the more physical stuff, then maybe you'd best think twice on doing it or reflect on why it appeals to you.

Sex should be fun. If getting beat and spanked is NOT fun or you then don't go in for it.

I have been paddled or belted for things like being late and embarrassing him in front of his friends. Can't say I liked it at the time, but find it hot as long as there are no long lasting marks to hide from hubby.

If you are role playing with consenting adults... Better have a SAFE WORD but do what you like.

If not... You can ask the Judge if it is okay for a 'master pimp' to beat on his women and get them to 'obey' and not have that result in having to answer for that conduct to the Courts.Then answer to the Jailer as well.

Your question was not worded well initially. If you have to ask others if some role play is acceptable or not, for sure with the more physical stuff, then maybe you'd best think twice on doing it or reflect on why it appeals to you.

Sex should be fun. If getting beat and spanked is NOT fun or you then don't go in for it.

bloody hypocrite lets look at some of your posts that suggest that some women are not happy that ex boyfriends have taken photos and loaded them online and you've still went ahead and posted them on your thread - how do you think that makes them feel ? Lets see what did you say ' don't care if the pictures are staged on not I'm still going to add them'. Now your saying sex should be fun.

Mental stress if your unlucky to be one of those women you have had pictures loaded online with out their consent is just as bad as physical harm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back