Is it obvious to black men?

Is it obvious that a guy is likely to enjoy or allow himself to be cucked?
..... Can some men tell that a guy has beta tendencies sexually?
I believe so, cuckyboy. Have you ever met guys who looked or acted "gay" before they hardly said a word? Their mannerisms, etc often give them away. So it makes sense that some alpha types probably can recognize a weak, beta male before he even says anything, simply because of his mannerisms, etc. I'll buy into that!
Mac

Last edited:
Well, many many white guys are pussies and afraid of confrontation with black people. So I can see this lifestyle growing for the next 10 years or so. Maybe later on things will change though. Lots of back and forth between the races these days.

I think you're right Mac, though I don't think I'm not most outwardly beta guy there is...or am I? They're beta-dar must've been on fleek as the ******* would say.

I certainly wasn't about to confront any of those fellas, that's for sure.

When you adopt the 'lifestyle' there's definitely a cuckold or hotwife vibe that black males pick up on. When we first got into this my role was to approach potential bulls for my wife & explain she wanted them to fuck her, I would offer them payment & ask them to cum on her tits etc, all of which gave me a great thrill. However these days I'm finding she's approached constantly by much younger black men, (she's 42, I'm 51), who literally push me out of the way to get to her. I think it's possibly the way she dresses now, way too slut-like for her age, short tight dresses showing stocking tops & way to much cleavage. She gives off 'I wanna be fucked' signals & black boys seem to love it & have the confidence to take her up on the unspoken offer

I think you're right Mac, though I don't think I'm not most outwardly beta guy there is...or am I?
Well, one could more likely answer that after observing your mannerisms; certainly can't determine that in a forum, as it is usually a visual or sound observance. We all have mannerisms, just that some of us have more distinctive mannerisms than others. For example, football players attempt to use them all the time in reading/predicting their opponents. :)

Yes
When you adopt the 'lifestyle' there's definitely a cuckold or hotwife vibe that black males pick up on. When we first got into this my role was to approach potential bulls for my wife & explain she wanted them to fuck her, I would offer them payment & ask them to cum on her tits etc, all of which gave me a great thrill. However these days I'm finding she's approached constantly by much younger black men, (she's 42, I'm 51), who literally push me out of the way to get to her. I think it's possibly the way she dresses now, way too slut-like for her age, short tight dresses showing stocking tops & way to much cleavage. She gives off 'I wanna be fucked' signals & black boys seem to love it & have the confidence to take her up on the unspoken offer
yes with both my wives dominate men seemed to intimidate me and they knew it, black men seem to act on it and make a move on them.

I think I have been pretty good at picking out Alpha Men. There are a lot of guys I look at and just know that they would suck in bed. Alpha Men have a certain way they stand, confident. Most beta males have a shy look about them, or they try too hard to over-compensate. Beta males are often too "gentleman-like." Beta males are way too cautious. Beta males are most always the "nice guys." I think that beta males are very easy to spot.

no. I think they hit on your wife and judge your reaction. I also think it depends on your wife and how she is being with them. My wife flirts outrageously with some black guys, especially after a few drinks.

Well, many many white guys are pussies and afraid of confrontation with black people. So I can see this lifestyle growing for the next 10 years or so. Maybe later on things will change though. Lots of back and forth between the races these days.
Well said now i want to fuck u now!!!!!!1430966889307-1020004413.jpg

Is it obvious that a guy is likely to enjoy or allow himself to be cucked?

Before I was more open about my fetish, it seemed like black men would constantly hit on my exes, though white guys rarely would. Can some men tell that a guy has beta tendencies sexually?

Maybe some men can tell. Some men are just so Alpha that we don't care how you react. Similar to how a lion is concerned about the feelings of a sheep. It's all food to a lion. A true Alpha male wont concern himself with a Beta's feelings. That's why God made parking lots and parks with soft soil. A Beta's job is to feed, clothe and shelter the woman until it's Alpha time!

I believe so, cuckyboy. Have you ever met guys who looked or acted "gay" before they hardly said a word? Their mannerisms, etc often give them away. So it makes sense that some alpha types probably can recognize a weak, beta male before he even says anything, simply because of his mannerisms, etc. I'll buy into that!
Mac
I have to agree with you Mac. We had never discussed her being with others although I had secret fantasies about it. However our much older, experienced neighbor seemed to pick up on it immediately, would openly flirt with my wife and eventually got me to admit I wanted to watch him fuck her and even got me to beg her to let him. He became her regular bull lover and later when I asked him how he knew, he said it was very obvious and he knew this from experience

Being Alpha can often have as many disadvantages as advantages ... one of which is a shorter life span. Another disadvantage is that often alpha males lose their status of "alpha" when younger & stronger alpha males appear later on. The demotion of status usually impacts them a lot differently than it does with beta males, who are use to being second.

Think of it in terms of sports ... the Big Strong, Fierce linebacker for a football team, who eventually ages and is replaced by a younger, stronger linebacker. Or think of it as in the ******* kingdom ... the once fierce male lion with his pride eventually is fought and defeated by a younger, stronger male lion, and banished from the pride. And if you think those young, white bitches are going to continue hanging with you once you loose your alpha status, you're just kidding yourself. Their loyalty usually only runs skin deep as well, and will often replace you when something more enticing comes along. ;)

So, for those big, strong, fierce Alphas ... I say "enjoy it while it lasts", because it won't last forever. In fact, the constant competition and challenges to maintain alpha status can cheat you of a big portion of life and is one reason your lives are often shortened. :)

Last edited:
Back