• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Is it noticeable to others?

Ann4BBC

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
My friends have said im a lot more confident and outgoing than i used to be. But im not sure if BBC have made me this way or if i have started seeing BBC because i have become more confident. Not sure which came first. Its got to do you good though when a younger, fit guy wants to be with you!

H

Hotwhitecouple

An interesting thing happened to me over the holidays. While we were visiting with family, two of my female relatives commented that I seem different - in a good way. They observed that I seem more content, more patient, more alive. And they also observed that hubby and I seem closer and more in love than ever before. In their words, we seem hotter for each other.

This was all surprising to me, their comments. I attribute it to our newfound fun with my black lover, but I had no idea my demeanor was different. Have any of you had a similar experience around friends or family? They don't know of your lifestyle, but notice the effect?
Thats how it goes when you take a black lover.
Hubby gets more interested in you and therefore you also get more interested in him . Its a great shot in the arm for any white marriage .
Its like we discover sex all over again whenever hubby shares me with a black man and i love it.
Karen x.

That is an interesting perspective Ann. You're right - which came first? I guess it doesn't really matter, lol. I do feel more confident too, better overall about myself. It has done wonders for my self esteem, having a younger black lover.
It also helps with your self-image. You want to look sexy.

As a Cuckold, I know it can been seen, sensed and felt by others. There is nothing more arousing and overtly noticeable, than seeing a woman or a man who has just been dugout by a Black Bull! Especially when you realize why they appear to be glowing.

As a Bi-Cuckold, I'm proud to say, I know I strut like a Peacock after I get reamed out! I even find (depending on how much I was opened) I have residual full Orgasms hours later. After a full hard residual load, when I'm all hot and flustered. People have come up to me and said I look like the Cat that swallowed the Canary! As soon as I make eye contact with them and acknowledge their comment. Their expression turns to an embarrassed sense of shock as they know why I look that way and then they realize I can see they know why.

I LOVE BLACK COCK!!!

Memphis_girl

Female
Real Person
I experience it too - always feel beautiful after I'm w a blk dicked lover, and feel more content, laid back, and sexier. Friends/families/coworkers always compliment me and wonder what to attribute it to!