Is it noticeable to others?

cps

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TN, US
An interesting thing happened to me over the holidays. While we were visiting with family, two of my female relatives commented that I seem different - in a good way. They observed that I seem more content, more patient, more alive. And they also observed that hubby and I seem closer and more in love than ever before. In their words, we seem hotter for each other.

This was all surprising to me, their comments. I attribute it to our newfound fun with my black lover, but I had no idea my demeanor was different. Have any of you had a similar experience around friends or family? They don't know of your lifestyle, but notice the effect?

cps

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TN, US
I love white women cuz im aggressive and dominant and white women are submissive and know how to handle our aggressive take charge nature :)
There may be some truth to that in general. I know at times, I enjoy being submissive. But with my lover, it is more equal. I am just as aggressive at times, and love expressing and experiencing this new aspect of my sexuality. This whole experience is really liberating for me.

Ann4BBC

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
My friends have said im a lot more confident and outgoing than i used to be. But im not sure if BBC have made me this way or if i have started seeing BBC because i have become more confident. Not sure which came first. Its got to do you good though when a younger, fit guy wants to be with you!

cps

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TN, US
My friends have said im a lot more confident and outgoing than i used to be. But im not sure if BBC have made me this way or if i have started seeing BBC because i have become more confident. Not sure which came first. Its got to do you good though when a younger, fit guy wants to be with you!
That is an interesting perspective Ann. You're right - which came first? I guess it doesn't really matter, lol. I do feel more confident too, better overall about myself. It has done wonders for my self esteem, having a younger black lover.

H

Hotwhitecouple

An interesting thing happened to me over the holidays. While we were visiting with family, two of my female relatives commented that I seem different - in a good way. They observed that I seem more content, more patient, more alive. And they also observed that hubby and I seem closer and more in love than ever before. In their words, we seem hotter for each other.

This was all surprising to me, their comments. I attribute it to our newfound fun with my black lover, but I had no idea my demeanor was different. Have any of you had a similar experience around friends or family? They don't know of your lifestyle, but notice the effect?
Thats how it goes when you take a black lover.
Hubby gets more interested in you and therefore you also get more interested in him . Its a great shot in the arm for any white marriage .
Its like we discover sex all over again whenever hubby shares me with a black man and i love it.
Karen x.

cps

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TN, US
Thats how it goes when you take a black lover.
Hubby gets more interested in you and therefore you also get more interested in him . Its a great shot in the arm for any white marriage .
Its like we discover sex all over again whenever hubby shares me with a black man and i love it.
Karen x.
I think that is the biggest and best surprise we have experienced from this - the increase in our desire for each other. My black lover has just taken me to a whole new level of my sexuality, and my desire for sex is at an all time high. And my hubby sees me in a whole new light too. I mean, we have sex so much more now. I just had no idea others would notice this change ( without knowing the reason why, lol).

That is an interesting perspective Ann. You're right - which came first? I guess it doesn't really matter, lol. I do feel more confident too, better overall about myself. It has done wonders for my self esteem, having a younger black lover.
It also helps with your self-image. You want to look sexy.