Is it noticeable to others?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cps, Dec 28, 2013.

1. cps

cps Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    An interesting thing happened to me over the holidays. While we were visiting with family, two of my female relatives commented that I seem different - in a good way. They observed that I seem more content, more patient, more alive. And they also observed that hubby and I seem closer and more in love than ever before. In their words, we seem hotter for each other.

This was all surprising to me, their comments. I attribute it to our newfound fun with my black lover, but I had no idea my demeanor was different. Have any of you had a similar experience around friends or family? They don't know of your lifestyle, but notice the effect?

2. MissKassie

MissKassie Member

A lot of people say I have been happier lately and often ask if I've gotten a haircut or something. However, my boyfriend doesn't know why I'm looking so good :)

3. cps

US
    Thanks for sharing. I guess it just never occurred to me that a change in my personality would happen, or be noticed by others.

Mandy and Brian likes this.
  4. MissKassie

MissKassie Member

That is a good thing though. Better than them commenting that you are miserable :D

5. cps

US
    Yes, it is a good thing. I was never miserable, but it must have really changed my countenance and expressions.

6. cps

US
    Thank you. Why do you love us?

7. MissKassie

MissKassie Member

And started using fancy words like countenance :)

mdadonzx likes this.
  8. Mandy and Brian

Mandy and Brian Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    im always in a better mood after some BBC loving and friends and family have commented on it.

9. cps

US
    Maybe that is what it is. It was just a surprise to me that they noticed.

10. MissKassie

MissKassie Member

I always feel more beautiful after some BBC

Brenmar and Alex_D like this.
  11. cps

US
    I agree with you. I feel so sexy, alive, and desirable since I started with my black lover.

mdadonzx likes this.
  12. cps

US
    There may be some truth to that in general. I know at times, I enjoy being submissive. But with my lover, it is more equal. I am just as aggressive at times, and love expressing and experiencing this new aspect of my sexuality. This whole experience is really liberating for me.

mdadonzx likes this.
  13. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    My friends have said im a lot more confident and outgoing than i used to be. But im not sure if BBC have made me this way or if i have started seeing BBC because i have become more confident. Not sure which came first. Its got to do you good though when a younger, fit guy wants to be with you!

Mandy and Brian likes this.
  14. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    Hmmm, that's a real generalization. Not all white women are submissive. But I'm sure you do realize that.

15. cps

US
    That is an interesting perspective Ann. You're right - which came first? I guess it doesn't really matter, lol. I do feel more confident too, better overall about myself. It has done wonders for my self esteem, having a younger black lover.

16. Thats how it goes when you take a black lover.
    Hubby gets more interested in you and therefore you also get more interested in him . Its a great shot in the arm for any white marriage .
    Its like we discover sex all over again whenever hubby shares me with a black man and i love it.
    Karen x.

17. cps

US
    I think that is the biggest and best surprise we have experienced from this - the increase in our desire for each other. My black lover has just taken me to a whole new level of my sexuality, and my desire for sex is at an all time high. And my hubby sees me in a whole new light too. I mean, we have sex so much more now. I just had no idea others would notice this change ( without knowing the reason why, lol).

wit, Mariposa blanca and Alex_D like this.
  18. MissKassie

MissKassie Member

It also helps with your self-image. You want to look sexy.

wit likes this.
  19. cps

US
    Yes, it does. I find myself dressing slightly different, I like getting attention. And that is because I feel sexier now, desirable.

wit likes this.
  20. MissKassie

MissKassie Member

I know. You feel like a new woman!

smallcuck and wit like this.