is it just middle aged white women?

is it just middle aged women that love bbc?

• Total voters
A lot of younger women do it because they get ******* or at college and just try it or are interested.

Look at this members thread I think this is how it mostly is I think.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/my-*******.1466/#post-10404

buddy i want to believe that story..but it just seems fake to me....i want to believe it i really do....but i dunno do you really honestly believe it? all fantasies aside

I was just saying that they do it hidden that's what I meant!
And from experience I know that a lot of white girls ThaT's when they go wild when mommy and daddy are out. There was a lot of white ass had on Friday nights after football games and the folks were away :D ahhh the good old days

haha see thas what i was wanting to hear lol i think theres alot of white girls that want black dudes and if you asked them if theyd fuck a black guy. i think the answer would vary, in the aspect of would anyone find out. if everyone knew there might be alot that would be modest and say no..but get them alone ask the same question and tell them nobody would find out..lid bet it would be a 99% yes

There was this one girl in HS you know who the story always goes Head cheerleader and FOotball guy etc... Only thing was yeah she was dating the football guy but fucking the black basketball team :)

I didn't have my first black man until i was 45, it was only when i got in my 40's that i noticed i seemed to getting lots more attention from younger black men. It's a special feeling knowing younger black men still find you desirable at that age , most white guys don't seem as interested in women over 40

Back