Is it just me or does darkness matter?!?

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
I think BBC is hot, but I think the darker the meat sliding in me, the hotter I get and the faster I cum, over and over and over... is it just me?
Yup, its just you, but you have company. I personally, as a guy, get turned on quicker by short, petite women, whereas, many men love a long legged, big breasted woman ... I think you know its psychological ... our biggest sex organ being between the ears, not our legs. But hey, like they say ... its whatever "flips your switch" right? :)

GIF_switch01.gif

9thWonder

Male
Real Person
Ultimately I think it boils down to personal preference. Though in my experiences, your sentiments are shared by many. So it's safe to say you're definitely not alone. Darker skin makes a more striking contrasts when paired with skin of a lighter shade. Then there is also that old adage ..."The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice."

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
To me i think that the darker skin looks hotter against white skin, i also like creamy white skin on women as opposed to tanned skin

Ultimately I think it boils down to personal preference. Though in my experiences, your sentiments are shared by many. So it's safe to say you're definitely not alone. Darker skin makes a more striking contrasts when paired with skin of a lighter shade. Then there is also that old adage ..."The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice."
Well said..

Yeah, it's just so hot to see black against my white - or pink :oops: - flesh, and most of the year I'm rather pale, so dark black makes for just the most intense contrast ;)

It's mostly in the mind - but isn't most of sex? Also, for me, I'm not too into guys in general these days - and getting much of what I need from my GF :mstickle: - but I still have desires to really be fucked sometimes, and BBC provides a special fantasy fulfillment that is just something different...from another world......

:blackheart: Lanie

Yeah, it's just so hot to see black against my white - or pink :oops: - flesh, and most of the year I'm rather pale, so dark black makes for just the most intense contrast ;)

It's mostly in the mind - but isn't most of sex? Also, for me, I'm not too into guys in general these days - and getting much of what I need from my GF :mstickle: - but I still have desires to really be fucked sometimes, and BBC provides a special fantasy fulfillment that is just something different...from another world......

Lanie- It would be so fucking hot to see you with your legs up in the air with dark black man fucking you senseless!

9thWonder

Male
Real Person

from another world eh? :bounce: You need to get out more hun, it's not that serious :cool:

Alexalso

Female
Real Person
for me it's as dark as possible, however personality comes into it too, but if we are just talking about contrast then as black as possible,

I'm a white guy and I understand 100% what you mean. Almost.
Except I love sinking my dick into sweet black pussy :) The darker the women, the hotter she is to me.... (white and asian women are unappealing to me).