Is it just me or does darkness matter?!?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Needseatenfrequently, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Needseatenfrequently

Needseatenfrequently Member

I think BBC is hot, but I think the darker the meat sliding in me, the hotter I get and the faster I cum, over and over and over... is it just me?

2. Pimped2BBC

Pimped2BBC Active Member

US
    It does to me the Blacker the better

3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Yup, its just you, but you have company. I personally, as a guy, get turned on quicker by short, petite women, whereas, many men love a long legged, big breasted woman ... I think you know its psychological ... our biggest sex organ being between the ears, not our legs. But hey, like they say ... its whatever "flips your switch" right? :)

GIF_switch01.gif

bm_from_southjersey and willsrvu like this.
  4. 9thWonder

9thWonder Well-Known Member Real Person

Ultimately I think it boils down to personal preference. Though in my experiences, your sentiments are shared by many. So it's safe to say you're definitely not alone. Darker skin makes a more striking contrasts when paired with skin of a lighter shade. Then there is also that old adage ..."The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice."

honeypuss and willsrvu like this.
  5. CuckinVA

CuckinVA Active Member

the blacker the better:)

shocked and Janie Tgirl like this.
  6. Orientalpuss

Orientalpuss Active Member Real Person

Darker is a bonus but he also needs to be athletic, intelligent and charming.....ring any bells anyone?

JUST darker ain't gonna do it for me.

7. 9thWonder

THIS is why you rock ;)

Orientalpuss likes this.
  8. Alanm

Alanm Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    To me i think that the darker skin looks hotter against white skin, i also like creamy white skin on women as opposed to tanned skin

9. honeypuss

honeypuss Active Member

Well said..

10. Lanie4BBC

Lanie4BBC Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's just so hot to see black against my white - or pink :oops: - flesh, and most of the year I'm rather pale, so dark black makes for just the most intense contrast ;)

It's mostly in the mind - but isn't most of sex? Also, for me, I'm not too into guys in general these days - and getting much of what I need from my GF :mstickle: - but I still have desires to really be fucked sometimes, and BBC provides a special fantasy fulfillment that is just something different...from another world......

:blackheart: Lanie

shocked likes this.
  11. satyr303

satyr303 Active Member

US
    Lanie- It would be so fucking hot to see you with your legs up in the air with dark black man fucking you senseless!

shocked likes this.
  12. parascrubs

parascrubs Member

US
    seeing a really dark cock all wet from my wifes pussy juice would be the ultimate for me!

13. 9thWonder

from another world eh? :bounce: You need to get out more hun, it's not that serious :cool:

14. WhiteKitty

WhiteKitty New Member

I like to be on the same intellectual level with my playmates. Its so much more enjoyable with a level of respect and caring. I am more attracted to darker skinned black men.

Orientalpuss and satyr303 like this.
  15. nycblackbull

nycblackbull Active Member Real Person

well i would love to slide all up in that white pussy and beat it up real good

16. FarmgirlJill

FarmgirlJill Well-Known Member

I'm like you sweetie, I like them really dark so I can watch as they go into me. Something about the contrast and view of a big black cock going in my white body is so sexy.

17. Alexalso

Alexalso Member Real Person

for me it's as dark as possible, however personality comes into it too, but if we are just talking about contrast then as black as possible,

18. Janie Tgirl

Janie Tgirl Well-Known Member

Dark skin is wonderful. Electrifying really. Feels perfect sliding in and out. Great contrast ... dark chocolate and milky white. A gentleman, smart and can hold his own in a conversation, make me laugh, likes museums in addition to sports. Pretty near perfect ... maybe!
    [​IMG]
    Unquestionably true.

19. shaved4BBC

shaved4BBC Member

I cant even take the big boys Its all about the dark for me

20. bbwneedbigdick

bbwneedbigdick Member

I'm a white guy and I understand 100% what you mean. Almost.
    Except I love sinking my dick into sweet black pussy :) The darker the women, the hotter she is to me.... (white and asian women are unappealing to me).

shocked likes this.