Is it jus me???

My wife once checked out a hot black guy who got in the hot tub with us when we were on vacation one time. I mean she stared right at his bulge, only problem was he had a hot GF with him, she was black as well but my wife didnt even care. After they left my wife said he was so hot.

Since being on this forum, I noticed sum actions about myself and had to laugh..when out in public, I find myself sizeing white women up, looking for qos tats, and all kinds of stuff. Is it jus me or other bruhs r guilty of the same thing?

So, what you are admitting to, is that you are normal. What straight guy isn't giving women the once over to see if there are any signs?

Since being on this forum, I noticed sum actions about myself and had to laugh..when out in public, I find myself sizeing white women up, looking for qos tats, and all kinds of stuff. Is it jus me or other bruhs r guilty of the same thing?
Im glad you do! Its funny as I have said similar thing to my hubby, after starting to go with black guys last year, whenever I was out shopping or whatever I started looking at black guys in a different way. Wondering if they were interested, how big they are, even wondering if they could tell I had had sex with black guys!
Then later, when I had my QoS tatt done, I was so self conscious. I was so nervous even bending down in a supermarket when a black guy went past, could he see my tatt? Then I started deliberately bending down to see if guys were checking it out. So I am glad you have posted that some of you are sizeing us up! X

Im glad you do! Its funny as I have said similar thing to my hubby, after starting to go with black guys last year, whenever I was out shopping or whatever I started looking at black guys in a different way. Wondering if they were interested, how big they are, even wondering if they could tell I had had sex with black guys!
Then later, when I had my QoS tatt done, I was so self conscious. I was so nervous even bending down in a supermarket when a black guy went past, could he see my tatt? Then I started deliberately bending down to see if guys were checking it out. So I am glad you have posted that some of you are sizeing us up! X
Jus waiting for the day to see a qos tat

Back