Is it jus me???

Mr.804

Male
I've only been part of this community now for only few dayz now, and already I'm tired
of the fuckery datz going on. I mean, the fake pix, the fake profiles, and the down low
brothers.. Trying to figure out where on my profile does it says I wanna fuck another man. If dats what u r into, do you, but miss me with the broken science, ( bs, yanno bullshit ) If u wanna play, there are plenty of parked cars to do that in..lol jus sayin, stop messing the whole community up with your fuckery.. whewwww now that I've got that out the way....wsup everybody

983702_482417775174269_1209796359_n.jpg
Lmaooooooooo

Wow ... we got some "fast learners" in this group!
Welcome, newbies, to the insane asylum, south wing, block 4! Your meds are given promptly, twice a day, at 8am & 8pm ... we do check under the tongue for cheaters!
Important: If you'll take your meds properly, you won't get that "it's just you" feeling.
cartoon_insane.jpg

ps ..... another "Right On" for Virginia! Nailed it, again!

Wow ... we got some "fast learners" in this group!
Welcome, newbies, to the insane asylum, south wing, block 4! Your meds are given promptly, twice a day, at 8am & 8pm ... we do check under the tongue for cheaters!
Important: If you'll take your meds properly, you won't get that "it's just you" feeling.
View attachment 268109

ps ..... another "Right On" for Virginia! Nailed it, again!

Your post are always hilarious lol

And thank you Ms. Knight for once again showing the light

Back