Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Already I've made an article reagarding this subject at my blog:

http://blackmastershango.blogspot.com/2012/02/is-it-too-late.html

But I thought I should throw the question out to everyone in here and make a twist of the subject in question: How late do you think it can be, in your opinion, for a hubby to give up on trying to make the wife have fun with black men as well as cuckolding him?

Is it ever really too late?

I don't live the lifestyle so I'm not sure if I'm qualified to answer this, but I don't think you should "make" anyone do something their not comfortable or interested in doing. I've been with women that weren't into performing oral sex, but they did it anyway because they knew I liked it. Let me tell you, it always sucks (no pun intended) when someone is doing something their not into. It's always better when a person is into something. That's just my opinion.

Besides, is it really that serious to jeopardize a relationship? What if, all things considered, the relationship is great, but you keep bugging the person about cuckolding. Soon enough it will take a toll on the relationship. At least that's what I think.

No one says its meant for every wife... it all comes down to hubby and the wife discussing it, rather than anyone getting their arms twisted for it.

No one says its meant for every wife... it all comes down to hubby and the wife discussing it, rather than anyone getting their arms twisted for it.
Agreed but would add here that it is a very personal and individual discussion, if held at all. In fact Dsoul, I have gotten many great recommendations from here and your blog. For example, your "Telling your wife/gf" articles are excellent and I have used (including some of my comments here) a number of your recommendations.

Back to my comment "if held at all". In my specific case and referring back to IRLovers point about jeopardizing a relationship, a conversation may never be the smart or right thing to do. My relationship is MUCH more important than any fantasy I have (refer back to your blog about knowing oneself...thx for this) and if I believe even having a simple discussion will jeopardize that, the discussion will never happen. Interestingly enough, I've made progress with recommendations mentioned above and that progress has opened things up that never would have been opened up before. But with this same progress has brought learnings...about myself and my wife. Part of these learnings are that, for me at least, it isn't necessarily a simple straight line or to-do list that will lead to me fulfilling my fantasy. I've learned that I need to take it one step at a time and re-assess what to do next if anything as I move forward. In fact, I would say that I got this general guidance from the "Telling your wife/gf" articles.

Thanks to those here who have helped on my journey...which continues...more to come:).

I'm only glad to know I've assisted with you on your journey. If anything, you're free always to contact me. Never hesitate.

I do not think you ever give up un less it is a problem causer or serious deteriment. But there is always a chance and couple have to spice things up.

All men & women have their own "sexual preferences" ... for some white females, going black ISN'T on their list of turn-ons ... we, as their man, should eventually realize it and quit bringing it up. I certainly wouldn't want my wife doing anything "sexually" that she didn't want & desire to do. I respect and love her enough to do that. A man only shows his own selfishness when he persists. ;)

Already I've made an article reagarding this subject at my blog:

http://blackmastershango.blogspot.com/2012/02/is-it-too-late.html

But I thought I should throw the question out to everyone in here and make a twist of the subject in question: How late do you think it can be, in your opinion, for a hubby to give up on trying to make the wife have fun with black men as well as cuckolding him?

Is it ever really too late?
its never late

I'm a firm believer that if something is meant to happen it will, when it is supposed to. If it's not, then it won't.

The only thing we need to do is be prepared for the possibilities by communicating openly with our spouses, without pushing an agenda, so that they know that they have options and that we will support their decision regardless of whether it satisfies our fantasies.

That our wives may not be interested in extramarital sex today, doesn't mean that might not change tomorrow.
One nice thing about women is that they do have a propensity toward changing their minds. We just need to be ready when they change it in the direction we hope for! :bounce:

Back