Is it Cheating

Hi Kris and welcome to the site. I am a 46 year old wife and mom, and I can so relate to how you are feeling right now, because that was me at first when my hubby and I began discussing this. My advice - just talk. Good, honest sharing. I was shocked at first too, asking those questions of why he would want this for me. But the more we talked and shared, I began to realize he was sincere and wanted it for me. That he loved me enough, and was secure enough in himself and our marriage, that he wanted to give me this gift. I am so fortunate, I have the love and security of my marriage, but the opportunity to explore and experience my sexuality to the full.

Just enjoy the journey. Half the fun is in the talking, anticipation, nervousness, and desire. The one thing I can say about my hubby - he was never pushy. He encouraged me along the way, offered support and ideas, but ultimately let the desire build in me until it was my decision. It has to be that way, it has to be your decision. And I know he would have been okay either way I chose. But I am so glad I chose to do it, it has been the most intense and pleasurable sex I have ever experienced. And it has done so much for my self-image. I realize I am much more than a wife and mom. I am a sexually desirable, mature woman who can turn on young black guys. That is so fulfilling.

And for us, it is not cheating because we are always together when I play. And it is always about the sex, about fucking.

Have fun, enjoy the journey!
Hi cps, thanks for your wonderful posting. A cuckold relationship is about empowering a woman and making her happy. It's nice to read that you enjoy it so much.
White couples could learn a lot from you!!
My wife is also impressed with your posting.
I hope you have a lot of interracial sex with black males with a lot of stamina.

Back