Is it bad?

Your thoughts?

I believe this kind of question really needs to be answered by a qualified psychiatrist, Kendra. Obviously, it appears on the surface that you have low self-esteem, but it could be more serious, and, why you have it and to what degree can only be answered by a qualified doctor. Hopefully, you'll get an answer, and avoid a life long suppression of your true self.
Please get your answer from a true professional. Mental abuse can be very serious.
Mac

Last edited:
I was wondering if it was bad if I get off being talked down to? I love it when guys talk down to me and degrade me for some reason. I never tell anyone because when I do it scares them off. Your thoughts...

Well if it sexually thrills you, great! Anything to make the fun better is always great to a extent. Now if you like it on the whole in your social life and what not, then that's mentally not healthy. It could lead to people using you and just plain insulting to your being as a woman.

As the above said, it might be best to talk to a professional and see where you stand. Hope you get the answers you need :)

I believe this kind of question really needs to be answered by a qualified psychiatrist, Kendra. Obviously, it appears on the surface that you have low self-esteem, but it could be more serious, and, why you have it and to what degree can only be answered by a qualified doctor. Hopefully, you'll get an answer, and avoid a life long suppression of your true self.
Please get your answer from a true professional. Mental abuse can be very serious.
Mac
Me thinks you want to be a psychologist! I don't think people post here looking for clinical assessments but rather kindred spirits! ;)

Me thinks you want to be a psychologist! I don't think people post here looking for clinical assessments but rather kindred spirits! ;)
I believe in giving sincere answers to sincere questions. You should answer the questions your way and not worry how I answer the questions. If it annoys you, there's a special button you can hit ...
pic_IgnoreButton1.jpg .....gif_Yellowball-Yawning3.gif

Back