Is it bad?

Is it wrong that I love the idea of my white girlfriend getting bred by a black man? The thought of it turns me on so much..
It doesn't matter about "right" or "wrong" but probably is your excitation talking by you. I had had the same kind of thoughts some times, but I knew it was just pure excitation.

I guess my understanding, of what "breeding" means, is different from that of some posters in these forums. I've always understood "breeding" to mean having sex with the intentions of creating pregnancy and new life. And if that is everyone else's understanding, do these individuals, who desire this, intend to commit 18-21 years of their own life to responsible parenting to raise these illegitimate children that have been created? I doubt, however, that their desires go any further than selfish, sensationalism. I can attest that there's more to raising children than just providing them shelter, food, and clothing ... a lot, lot more. They need strict, positive mentor supervision, particularly during those first 6-8 years of life. Interracial "breeding" is a very selfish and irresponsible motive for bringing children into this world if their intentions are not to be responsible parents. You folks, who desire that, need to get a grip on reality.

Maybe some here mean, when wanting their woman bred, just desiring to watch them have unprotected sex. Do you think that is it? If a man, regardless if he's the spouse or lover of a woman, desires conception without obligation, how can that man really call himself a "man"?
Mac

Last edited:
I guess my understanding, of what "breeding" means, is different from that of some posters in these forums. I've always understood "breeding" to mean having sex with the intentions of creating pregnancy and new life. And if that is everyone else's understanding, do these individuals, who desire this, intend to commit 18-21 years of their own life to responsible parenting to raise these illegitimate children that have been created? I doubt, however, that their desires go any further than selfish, sensationalism. I can attest that there's more to raising children than just providing them shelter, food, and clothing ... a lot, lot more. They need strict, positive mentor supervision, particularly during those first 6-8 years of life. Interracial "breeding" is a very selfish and irresponsible motive for bringing children into this world if their intentions are not to be responsible parents. You folks, who desire that, need to get a grip on reality.

Maybe some here mean, when wanting their woman bred, just desiring to watch them have unprotected sex. Do you think that is it? If a man, regardless if he's the spouse or lover of a woman, desires this out of selfish motives, how can that individual really call himself a "man"?
Mac
I agree with you.

It seems to me you are trying to get rid of your girlfriend and embarrass her too. Get her bred by a black and you can just walk away because your not the *******. Does she want to have sex with blacks and have them get her pregnant?

Back