Is it always like this?

Cherish

Female
Hello, I joined a while ago and have only been on here like three times. But every time I was a little bit shocked by how extreme many threads was around here. Therefor I want to ask if theres any hope for it to get better or has it always been and always will be like this?

Hello, I joined a while ago and have only been on here like three times. But every time I was a little bit shocked by how extreme many threads was around here. Therefor I want to ask if theres any hope for it to get better or has it always been and always will be like this?

Cherish (love your name by the way) your profile shows you've only been a member of this site a few weeks (May 20th), and you say you've been shocked at how "extreme" some of the topics are ... oh wow! I've been here over 4 years, and I can respond with the Bachman Turner Overdrive song ... "You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet!" Remember that song?
I haven't seen any "shocking discussions" as of late, but then what it takes to shock me, and what it takes to shock you, are probably different. I try to take a level-headed position to most my posts, unless I'm being comical, which I like doing. But some topics do require me to occasionally make "disclaimer" responses. I've been often been charged with over-reacting or bursting fantasy bubbles, but if the topic is of a sensitive nature, I like to comment to the post. Posts regarding physical damage/disrespect toward white men or their marriages, involving ******* children, and talks of thoughtless "breeding", tend to flip my personal defenses on.
If you're wanting serious discussions, you're more likely to get those in the Interracial Dating section; and, if someone is aggressively rude to you, don't hesitate calling 'em out or getting a mod involved. It would help if you'd fill out your profile and post a pic of yourself. If you're wanting to establish some meaningful contacts try going to the "Introduce Yourself " section and get verified. Otherwise, you're apt to meet guys like me! GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif Mac

Welcome, by the way, to btow, ... hope you'll stick around and contribute your thoughts to the topic of interracial dating. We really need more female points of view. Maybe your comments can help some guys realize their attitudes and comments towards the ladies are sometimes offensive. Just a thought!

Honestly, Cherish, I can relate. I'm actually thinking of giving up on this site, after being here about a year and a half. I'm sick of all the rough, extreme stuff, the superiority/inferiority garbage, the fakes etc.

I've made a few friends, but those of us who keep our feet planted firmly in reality, well, we seem to be the minority. We're always getting pushed to the side by all the others who want to live in their fantasy world where bareback is always safe, fathers are supposed to introduce their daughters to sex by finding them a big, black bull, a woman always dreams of being dominated and raped, and so on.

Sometimes, I really wonder why I bother.

I hope you manage to find the diamonds on here, and that you do so without having to dig through the tons of pics of coal.

Cheers, Mari

Honestly, Cherish, I can relate. I'm actually thinking of giving up on this site, after being here about a year and a half. I'm sick of all the rough, extreme stuff, the superiority/inferiority garbage, the fakes etc.

I've made a few friends, but those of us who keep our feet planted firmly in reality, well, we seem to be the minority. We're always getting pushed to the side by all the others who want to live in their fantasy world where bareback is always safe, fathers are supposed to introduce their daughters to sex by finding them a big, black bull, a woman always dreams of being dominated and raped, and so on.

I hope you manage to find the diamonds on here, and that you do so without having to dig through the tons of pics of coal.

Cheers, Mari
This site is really no different that life in general. Most of the people I know in everyday life I really don't want to get to know better than I have to, and the majority I sure as Hell wouldn't want to share a bed with. The one difference here is that you get to know more about the darker side (no pun intended) of members fantasies and desires. I rather enjoy the site, I have met some nice people here you being among them and I hope that I can pass on some thoughts that are useful. One thing that did happen that I didn't expect was that I have ended up asking myself questions that I had never thought about until I came here. I think I would miss you if you left.

Cherish,

You raise very good points.

Yes, there is a lot of craziness and extremism on this site, as it is on every sex centered web site. The topic does bring out the worst in people, as reflected in some of the more extreme threads and posts here.

Amidst all the craziness, you will find a "great silent minority" of members who don't subscribe to the insanity; the three previous respondents are members in good standing. I'd like to believe that the tent is big enough for people of all tastes, and I think that if the site attracts more members like you then the scascales could tip back in the other direction.

Hang in there and try to find your niche.

Cheers, Mari
I also just join and as I work my way through the site, finding a lot going on. I myself would just like to find a way to weed out all the fakes and crazy stuff, to start a serious chat and take it from there. I've had a few conversations but most were after a while FOS. But gonna stick with it for a while, just trying to get lucky in Chicago.

Back