Is it a problem...

meuthemandus

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
I'm a single black male, prof, and get my fair share of sex with women of color-which I enjoy. However diversity is the spice of life and I would luv to explore more white women. It is not happening the way I thought it would. I'm a fairly attractive guy, so I'm told, with a large dick..Is it a problem that I'm not desperately seeking white women, although attracted?

I'm a single black male, prof, and get my fair share of sex with women of color-which I enjoy. However diversity is the spice of life and I would luv to explore more white women. It is not happening the way I thought it would. I'm a fairly attractive guy, so I'm told, with a large dick..Is it a problem that I'm not desperately seeking white women, although attracted?

In response to your question "is it a problem that I'm not desperately seeking white women...", I would say no, it's not a problem. Desperation isn't an attractive quality, and desperation in this realm usually leads a person towards undesirables and lowest common denominator types.

Keep accentuating your positive qualities and keep surrounding yourself with quality people, you'll eventually find what you are looking for.

Since you're new here, you're probably still getting a feel for the forum. Don't have expectations too high though. As you may have already discovered, this place does have its share of fakes and flakes. Some will talk a good game. Still, there are some genuine people there too.

Since you're new here, you're probably still getting a feel for the forum. Don't have expectations too high though. As you may have already discovered, this place does have its share of fakes and flakes. Some will talk a good game. Still, there are some genuine people there too.
Unfortunately I have experienced those that are not very sincere but not losing any sleep over them. However it would be nice to be up close and personal with a real woman from this site

Sometimes the grass isn't greener on the other side. And I do understand you seek variety, stick to what works for you. And the game will come to your person.

Unfortunately I have experienced those that are not very sincere but not losing any sleep over them. However it would be nice to be up close and personal with a real woman from this site
How about more details about yourself in order to let women know who you are? Age, ht, build, etc.?

Any woman no matter their color doesn't see what you have to offer besides your dick isn't worth the time I would say

Eddie Murphy Laughing GIF
Any woman no matter their color doesn't see what you have to offer besides your dick isn't worth the time I would say

Back