Is it a problem...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by meuthemandus, May 31, 2015.

1. meuthemandus

meuthemandus Member

US
    I'm a single black male, prof, and get my fair share of sex with women of color-which I enjoy. However diversity is the spice of life and I would luv to explore more white women. It is not happening the way I thought it would. I'm a fairly attractive guy, so I'm told, with a large dick..Is it a problem that I'm not desperately seeking white women, although attracted?

2. agnes

agnes Well-Known Member

Spain
    I like your profile photo, sure you're very attractive. kisses

3. meuthemandus

meuthemandus Member

US
    Thank you. I luv your hairy pussy.

4. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    In response to your question "is it a problem that I'm not desperately seeking white women...", I would say no, it's not a problem. Desperation isn't an attractive quality, and desperation in this realm usually leads a person towards undesirables and lowest common denominator types.

Keep accentuating your positive qualities and keep surrounding yourself with quality people, you'll eventually find what you are looking for.

Kuno, Aznbebe, Torpedo and 1 other person like this.
  5. meuthemandus

meuthemandus Member

US
    thanks for the advice.

6. gosteelers99

gosteelers99 New Member

There are too many women on this site without a back cock inside them, and too many black cocks not inside white pussies.

7. Kuno

Kuno Well-Known Member Gold Member

Since you're new here, you're probably still getting a feel for the forum. Don't have expectations too high though. As you may have already discovered, this place does have its share of fakes and flakes. Some will talk a good game. Still, there are some genuine people there too.

8. meuthemandus

meuthemandus Member

US
    Thanks. Hope that can be resolved.

9. meuthemandus

meuthemandus Member

US
    Unfortunately I have experienced those that are not very sincere but not losing any sleep over them. However it would be nice to be up close and personal with a real woman from this site

10. Orion Pax

Orion Pax Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Sometimes the grass isn't greener on the other side. And I do understand you seek variety, stick to what works for you. And the game will come to your person.

11. meuthemandus

meuthemandus Member

US
  12. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Member

How about more details about yourself in order to let women know who you are? Age, ht, build, etc.?